• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bowers & Pitsea FC v Morpeth Town, 1st Leg Semi Final FA Vase.

The Watermill Wino

Coach Guru⭐
As stated unfortunately the Len Salmon Stadium, Pitsea, has been hit by the recent weather and the game is now being staged at Concord Rangers Stadium on Canvey Island. Only £6-00 to get in with less for concessions. If you're not going to Barnsley then to see a possible history in the making match for less than a tenner can't be bad.
Be nice if we can have an Essex team at Wembley again this season, maybe twice? well you never know. :winking:

Good luck today. :happy::happy:

Hoping there'll be updates on BBC Essex during the Barnsley commentary.

I'm doing the coach up there and missing Gillingham.:stunned: Great effort by the Bowers and we frightened them. If we can play the whole 90 Bowers stand a chance.
Back to Southend the following week but as I'm on Football committee of Bowers and threats from Chairman, President and WIFE!! I'm going. up North, past Newcastle then some. It's not everyday you wait 60 odd years for a first chance to play at Wembley Final and say, in the pubs of tomorrow, do you remember when....I was there. This is the things of History, Myth and legend, also a bit of Roy of the Rovers thrown in.:thumbsup:

Coach leaves Bowers at 6-30 and £30 a seat. a stop of to pick up Yorkshire Blues in Thirsk after meeting up at his Aunties.
if interested in a bit of history, message me.
For Bowers and Pitsea FC, this is Glory Hunter Wino. :smile:

Bowers & Pitsea v. Canvey Island in the play-off semi-final tomorrow night.:thumbsup:

Back