• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I've seen the first goal properly now, so thank you, and I was there!!!

What a ball from McQueen again, but wow, what a bit of play from Payne. Absolute mustard.

Keep you eye on Coker when they hit the post late on. Good angle from the replay of Jacks goal.

everyone is quite rightlly applauding our performance but ....

our defending for their free kick is just shocking - how can we leave 5 vs 3 and think that its all going to end up OK? Why is Payne back , it should surely be Barnett- who should be helping at the back post, not positioned where Payne was.

The defending for the goal was just shocking from everyone. I think Bentley was looking to line up the wall rather than man mark their players.

everyone is quite rightlly applauding our performance but ....

our defending for their free kick is just shocking - how can we leave 5 vs 3 and think that its all going to end up OK? Why is Payne back , it should surely be Barnett- who should be helping at the back post, not positioned where Payne was.
I counted 6 including a guy who peeled away from the wall area unchecked! shocking organisation.

The defending for the goal was just shocking from everyone. I think Bentley was looking to line up the wall rather than man mark their players.

In the post match interview Brown was saying they were expecting a shot, not a cross - hence why there was such a big wall and not enough markers.

In the post match interview Brown was saying they were expecting a shot, not a cross - hence why there was such a big wall and not enough markers.
Tbh that's still pathetic Payne was doing nothing, Barnet should have back instead, Worral was covering the short pass/shot which would have been from a poor angle, therefore he would have been better employed At the he far post. But the big error was Payne/ Barnet.

Back