• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No because we have already turned down 1million and will get more at tribunal. We also have a sub keeper who played yesterday and if needed paul smith.

The last time i checked we dont have a sub manager, and graham coughlan is not a sub manager , but a managers assistant,

No chance.

Let me know if anything changes tomorrow Gaz, as I'm fitting a new TV on the wall for PB. Would hate to drill holes and heave the thing up high only to find I have to put it back in the box in the afternoon.
No problem, will do. Looks like you're stuck with Brown.:thumbdown:

Ron must be seething, it's highly likely that he was talked into turning down the Bentley offer by Brown with a promise of a big playoff push yet instead of focussing on the job he gets paid to do he's been ducking and diving trying to get his foot in the door with his mate Holdsworth.

I just want him gone now but on our terms. My dream scenario would be Bolton appoint another manager and then Ron sacks him and convinces Bentley & Payne to sign new contracts, sadly I can't see it playing out that way.

Let me know if anything changes tomorrow Gaz, as I'm fitting a new TV on the wall for PB. Would hate to drill holes and heave the thing up high only to find I have to put it back in the box in the afternoon.
Can you promise to come back on tomorrow night and relay the stories about Ivan Campo to us ? :whistling::whistling:

Ron must be seething, it's highly likely that he was talked into turning down the Bentley offer by Brown with a promise of a big playoff push yet instead of focussing on the job he gets paid to do he's been ducking and diving trying to get his foot in the door with his mate Holdsworth.

I just want him gone now but on our terms. My dream scenario would be Bolton appoint another manager and then Ron sacks him and convinces Bentley & Payne to sign new contracts, sadly I can't see it playing out that way.

Brown has just signed a 2 or 3 year deal. it will cost us a fortune to terminate hos contract

Ron must be seething, it's highly likely that he was talked into turning down the Bentley offer by Brown with a promise of a big playoff push

From what i was told previously by Ron himself that he is in full charge when it comes to transfer agreements. Even if you were guessing, all the evidence points at Ron does what he wants. I think it was incredibly unlikely Brown had much baring on that.

Brown has just signed a 2 or 3 year deal. it will cost us a fortune to terminate hos contract
You don't know what's in that contract anymore than I do, Ron managed to get rid of a whole team before who were on big contracts so I doubt he's too worried about Phil Brown lol

From what i was told previously by Ron himself that he is in full charge when it comes to transfer agreements. Even if you were guessing, all the evidence points at Ron does what he wants. I think it was incredibly unlikely Brown had much baring on that.

I agree, Brown would maybe have an opinion, but as far as I'm aware the last bid went to the board and they collectively turned it down

Back