• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just got a text back from Steve Kavanagh (fair play to him he always gets back to you)

He said the league are investigating and action will be taken basically.

Somebody's going to get in bother!

The old blue lady tells me that the commercial guy is on holiday, make of that what you will! She also told me I am a hunky fine specimen

As ****-ups go it's a bit of a classic. The official site is the only outlet you can be absolutely sure is accurate. Might lead to fans not trusting the official channels. Luckily the timing mitigates things a little, not sure many people saw it before it was deleted.

Someone is going to get absolutely roasted but I wouldn't want them to lose their livelihood over it.

Just got a text back from Steve Kavanagh (fair play to him he always gets back to you)

He said the league are investigating and action will be taken basically.

Somebody's going to get in bother!

The old blue lady tells me that the commercial guy is on holiday, make of that what you will! She also told me I am a hunky fine specimen

Lol, Scott! Yes, the first bit is correct, naturally. Danny Macklin is on annual leave atm. Won't have been him though before anyone jumps to conclusions!

I have my suspicions as to who it might have been.

Did it appear on the club website, or on its wall? If the wall, surely just the twitter was "hacked", and the tweet shows up automatically on the wall?

Did it appear on the club website, or on its wall? If the wall, surely just the twitter was "hacked", and the tweet shows up automatically on the wall?

Yeah, it was just on the wall. It got deleted from Twitter seemingly very quickly but was still on the 'Blues Wall'

Lol, Scott! Yes, the first bit is correct, naturally. Danny Macklin is on annual leave atm. Won't have been him though before anyone jumps to conclusions!

Was it Phil Brown?????:winking:

No denying of the second bit???

TrueBlue you lucky devil....:raspberry:

I've obviously missed something here. When and why did Warren leave?

Back