• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is Phil bringing his mates along ? Hoping to meet Big Sam, Ivan Campo and Jeremy Kyle, so excited I can hardly sleep :zip:

I remember meeting Ricky Otto at a MTBD many moons ago. It's the only time i've ever been star struck and I've met celebs including Shane Warne and the mighty Mr Motivator! Let's go gang! Uh ha!

Not going to be able to make it, or should that be in the "What is Hacking you off" thread?

At the Prawnzone stand Sir Nick Prawnby will be signing five pound notes, a bargain at only £20 each

unfortunately won't be able to make it to meet the Blues day, though I have purchased your publication and it's a good read.

Top man! You must be my one overseas sale to date as I have a couple of dollars royalties for Down Under showing up on my account. Only prob is I need $50 minimum in dollar sales to get the money transferred to my account so if you can get all your mates in Aus to buy it that would be good!

Just to confirm that ShrimperZone will not be represented in an official capacity tomorrow.

That's a shame. All Shrimperzoners should come up to the Roots To The 92 stand (adjoining Shrimpers Trust) and say hello. Would be good to put a few faces to the Shrimperzone names.

Will be completing a Roots Hall picture montage this eve (6 foot x 4 foot) which will be putting up behind where we will be sitting.

That's a shame. All Shrimperzoners should come up to the Roots To The 92 stand (adjoining Shrimpers Trust) and say hello. Would be good to put a few faces to the Shrimperzone names.

Will be completing a Roots Hall picture montage this eve (6 foot x 4 foot) which will be putting up behind where we will be sitting.

I've scribbled PRAWNZONE on a pound-shop England flag

I've scribbled PRAWNZONE on a pound-shop England flag

Could have been worse.. you could have scribbled "Pound-Shop" on a Prawnzone Flag!!

But I suppose, you could have got nicked for mis-advertising, especially when you take into account how much your charging for those signed £5 notes!! :smile:

Turned up at about 11:45, saw the last bit of the training matches. Some of the kids look mustard!

Hung around for the unveiling of the kit. I could see why it was done by the BMW cars, but didn't give everyone the best view.

I thought more could have been done on the pitch as there was nowt going on at all until the game at 3pm other than signing autographs. If you weren't a kid at the bouncy castle(s) or sideshows, or in the queue for the autographs which was IMMENSE, then there was naff all to do.

I left at about 1:30.

Great day, well attended, next year maybe have some youth games on the pitch while everyone is hanging around maybe?

Really good day. I got there about 12 with my two young kids. They loved meeting the players and hats off to the team, they were all great with them. Watched the match at 3pm with a dodgy burger (no onions) and made our way home.

Back