• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wow 35 signings made yesterday as Port Vale snap up another 3 from the continent , ( 2 from France and 1 from Holland ! Brings their total to 5 from Europe. Meanwhile "get em in early" Phil responds and despatches a man with a dog to fervently scour the fenlands of Canvey Island:winking:
Just because they're from Europe, doesn't mean they are gonna be any good!

I have heard strong rumours as to who the other striker might be but I'm not saying anything....
21.gif

That's a rubbish post, that is - a bit like being at school and someone saying "I'm not telling you ........."

P.S. Who is it? Go on - just type it in - you know you want to ...........

P.P.S. Are you happy with the person that you think it is?

That's a rubbish post, that is - a bit like being at school and someone saying "I'm not telling you ........."

P.S. Who is it? Go on - just type it in - you know you want to ...........

P.P.S. Are you happy with the person that you think it is?

My source is impeccable. I'm sorry I can't say more, it wouldn't be right to.

heard it is going to be Nile Ranger...

PB needs a someone to party with!

Bags of talent but unfortunately he is a bad egg, massive attitude issues and off field problems. I don't think PB is the man who will be able to sort them and tame him.

Liam Kelly Oldham captain signs for Orient. Good player and one it would of been great to see us sign. Very good signing for them and paid a sizeable fee for him.

Tom Rosenthal (son of Ronny) set to join on trial after being released by QPR. Seems to play central midfield/attacking midfield usually, cheap Moussa alternative or one for the future?

[video=youtube;luXKBcXmOm8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luXKBcXmOm8[/video]

Played for Belgium u20's. Would he be a tri national? Born in England, Israeli father and Belgian international?

Hate judging players by youtube so will wait to see him

Played for Belgium u20's. Would he be a tri national? Born in England, Israeli father and Belgian international?

Hate judging players by youtube so will wait to see him

Indeed ......... why would a player (or the player's agent) put a video together of a player missing chances, poor passes, fouling unnecessarily or generally being out of their depth .......... best to see what the player can do "in the flesh".

And how many times have we seen players able to play at U21 level and then come unstuck on the pitch against hardened professionals? Truly competitive league football is another kettle of fish.

I wonder who else Rosie is having trials with as well ............. poor lad will be doing the rounds of clubs hoping to be able to catch the eye of a manager. That can't be much fun trying to play well with that a load of worry on your shoulders. :'( Or perhaps he will be too young for it to bother him at the moment.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tom-rosenthal/leistungsdaten/spieler/223248

This is the type of player I am delighted we are looking at.

Belgium international at his age groups, went to play for a Belgium top division club where he got a game or two including Europa League qualifying rounds. Came back to QPR where he has turned down a new contract offer- guessing because he wants to play.

20 is Sept, would absolutely be signed and signing to play games. I would like to think in addition to Moussa. Certainly worth a look.

Back