• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I have renewed mine, but I am up for demonstrating about the poor value and facilities. Perhaps we should stand up for a whole game in protest... or perhaps remain silent (oh that happens already!) or we could all leave early.

If I remember there was one club a few years ago (Celtic?) who's fans spent the whole game with their backs turned towards the pitch?

If it were a local eaterie etc it would close down for sure.

The fact is the club knows loyalty takes precedent.

It's the floating fans they need to worry about keeping. Quite a few will just leave it.

Such a shame the new stadium isn't even started as I'm sure with great pricing we would be looking at twice the number of card holders we have now.

can't argue with any of that, plus the stanctions in the West spoling the view, and the puddles you have to negotiate to get to your seat. HOWEVER for a couple of hours once a fortnight i leave the wife at home , feel that I am part of soemthing bigger and get to dream - and that is priceless:smile:

I have renewed mine, but I am up for demonstrating about the poor value and facilities. Perhaps we should stand up for a whole game in protest... or perhaps remain silent (oh that happens already!) or we could all leave early.

If I remember there was one club a few years ago (Celtic?) who's fans spent the whole game with their backs turned towards the pitch?

It'll never happen - look at the severity of the issues Ron Martin has caused over the years, and the relative lack of sustained protest/opposition he has enjoyed.
The majority of Southend fans seem more aggrieved at who our kit sponsor is, or why Meet the Blues Day has been moved back by a couple of hours rather than the fundamental problems with the Club and it's frankly appalling management.

It'll never happen - look at the severity of the issues Ron Martin has caused over the years, and the relative lack of sustained protest/opposition he has enjoyed.
The majority of Southend fans seem more aggrieved at who our kit sponsor is, or why Meet the Blues Day has been moved back by a couple of hours rather than the fundamental problems with the Club and it's frankly appalling management.

I think most are resigned to the fact that we are stuck with him and that's it.

The one thing in will say is that he has backed the managers in getting players in. To most fans that's all that matters.

I'd love to shelve Fossetts and just redevelop the roots hall stand by stand. Sadly neither is going to happen.

£298 for an adult and £99 for u16 season tickets to watch West Ham at the Olympic Stadium is not going to help our cause.

Should not have been allowed,and makes the stadium deal even more of a sham.Remember we as a taxpayer have funded this.Not only have they put one over the taxpayer they can now affect all the lower league clubs attendences nearby and might even go out of business.Our stadium cost is less than the re roof of the Olympic stadium .Not the first time KB has shafted us !
£298 for an adult and £99 for u16 season tickets to watch West Ham at the Olympic Stadium is not going to help our cause.

The official site said seasos up 40% but only 150 new card holders. Makes no sense

I going to get 3 tomorrow, me and my two boys 8 & 12 - prefer to be in east stand but pretty much all gone except blacks. Never sat there - any info on what it's like? Alternative is family stand which will be a bit cheaper, but its a bit annoying trying to avoid the posts!

I going to get 3 tomorrow, me and my two boys 8 & 12 - prefer to be in east stand but pretty much all gone except blacks. Never sat there - any info on what it's like? Alternative is family stand which will be a bit cheaper, but its a bit annoying trying to avoid the posts!

I would ask if you could go in and try the East Blacks, if you're buying 3 season tickets i don't see it being an unreasonable request. You do get posts in the way there too, unless you sit towards the front.

I see we have now sold over 3,000 season cards for this coming season, not to bad as its not even July yet, be nice to reach 4,000:thumbsup:

I see we have now sold over 3,000 season cards for this coming season, not to bad as its not even July yet, be nice to reach 4,000:thumbsup:

I think that's unlikely without some marquee signings.

Personally think a club our size should be aiming for around 5k+.

I think nearly £400 for now adult stops quite a few when you look at some of the other clubs prices.

does anybody know if they will be updating last season's card (i bought for 2016/7 or issuing new cards ?

contacted the box office some time ago never got a reply

Should not have been allowed,and makes the stadium deal even more of a sham.Remember we as a taxpayer have funded this.Not only have they put one over the taxpayer they can now affect all the lower league clubs attendences nearby and might even go out of business.Our stadium cost is less than the re roof of the Olympic stadium .Not the first time KB has shafted us !
the owners sell sex toys for a living do you really think they give a monkeys about supporters?

GDM, I have two season tickets in the south lower... If you sit in the middle if the block in the fourth row view is ok, Apart from when they are at the far end of course!!! But that's me getting older!

Does anyone know are we using the same season ticket again this season .Or are they going to issue new ones .???

Does anyone know are we using the same season ticket again this season .Or are they going to issue new ones .???
I asked in ticket office yesterday and they said new ones would be sent out, I shall keep hold of last seasons though just in case.

Back