• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

For what it's worth these are the Navy options in the Nike UK Teamwear catalogue for the 16/17 season. Last season was the first time we had a home shirt not in the UK range.

Striker IV
725885-410-PV.jpg

Striped Division II
725971-410-PV.jpg

Park VI
725884-410-PV.jpg

For what it's worth these are the Navy options in the Nike UK Teamwear catalogue for the 16/17 season. Last season was the first time we had a home shirt not in the UK range.

Striker IV
725885-410-PV.jpg

Striped Division II
725971-410-PV.jpg

Park VI
725884-410-PV.jpg

None of those, please and thank you.

I feel a little bit 'meh' about them all as well if I'm honest, I've preferred to move away from navy now for a few years, its too dark.
Yeah, would be nice to go back to a lighter blue. Although navy does look a lot better with white shorts I think.

Will be interested to see the choice. As some have said, little bored with the Nike designs (last 2 seasons have been pleasant anomalies however), and also with the all-navy scheme. I'd like to see more white, maybe white shorts and socks, if we stick with navy. Otherwise I'd like to see us go lighter.

The fluorescent monstrosity needs to go. Either a revers of the home strip; yellow and royal blue; or red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Striker IV
725885-410-PV.jpg

Striped Division II
725971-410-PV.jpg

Park VI
725884-410-PV.jpg

Top and bottom options are nice but only with white shorts IMO. Not too keen on the colour scheme of the middle one.

Is anyone able to get a look at non-UK Nike catalogue options?

haha I have seen from the thread on it im guessing nike still blue home yellow away again

Latest rumour on the streets is that we are changing to Kappa and going with this design.

Latest rumour on the streets is that we are changing to Kappa and going with this design.

Those kits are FUGLY.

Move away from Navy ?!?! Might as well move away from Essex - really :facepalm:

WHY? We have worn royal blue for the vast majority of our 110 year history. Navy is a recent Ron Martin invention. We are traditionally ROYAL blue.

I think we worn navy a bit before Ron Kevin. We wore it in the 60s and brassed of referees because it was too near their black. Our navy and white 'West Brom' shirts were also pre Ron.

Back