• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

European Championship Odds

Bet Bright have gone 18/1 a France v Germany final (from 11/1). Had a small bit of that.

The reason the odds are so high is because if France and Germany both win their groups they'll meet in the semis, you need one of them to finish second (or third) for this to have a chance of happening.

The reason the odds are so high is because if France and Germany both win their groups they'll meet in the semis, you need one of them to finish second (or third) for this to have a chance of happening.

And this is why one should check these things prior to betting rather than just getting suckered in by a mobile push notification while down the shops. :facepalm:

I think you're being harsh on yourself there. The knock out rounds never go as people predict because there's always teams who start slow. Germany have been pants lately and France are traditional sluggish starters. There's no reason to think it is a banker that both will finish top.

That looks a good value bet to me Uncle Leo, well done :)

I've gone for Portugal 1st and Iceland 2nd in group F at 5/1. Also put a less certain bet on England to win our group and Russia to finish 2nd at 3/1.

And while I was there I put a cheeky accie on France, England, Switzerland and Wales to all win opening games at 10/1

On my William Hill account, I took England 8/1 to win Euro, but also I get a free £ 5 bet, for every game they win in the Euros, extra time/pens all count as a win

Dont think they will win, but give me some money back on other games to back I hope

On my William Hill account, I took England 8/1 to win Euro, but also I get a free £ 5 bet, for every game they win in the Euros, extra time/pens all count as a win

Dont think they will win, but give me some money back on other games to back I hope

Got the same with France but it's £3 free bet, looking at their group it's easiest on paper of the big teams.

Not sure where my money is going yet (if anywhere) but anybody considering France @ 3/1 should really be looking at Paddy's 11/4 with money back if they lose the final, lock in a profit with a covering bet if they reach the final. Not sure if you can get that in shop though or just with their account.

Good luck anyway.

BetFred are doing some decent daily bosts. Got Italy at 11/8 (from evens) to reach the quarter-finals.

Have had a couple more dabbles on France to win the lot as well.

Today's Racing Post has an excellent pullout, well worth a read if you're passing a bookies.

Haven't read this yet, but am expecting it to be full of good stuff - https://en.calameo.com/read/004618841e0b786e1e522

Bets are in!
Italy drifted out with Paddy Power so they've taken my money

Italy e/w 18/1
Spain
Harry Kane top goalscorer e/w 14/1 (free €5 bet every match he scores in)
Spain & Harry Kane 100/1
Italy & Harry Kane 300/1

Kinda screwed if Kane flops but I BELIEVE

Sounds like good odds.What are Spain's?

11/2. Loads of tournament experience, not the force they were four years ago, but still formidable opponents for anyone. Had a small bet on them today as Coral were offering a fiver free bet for every group game they win.

Last edited:
Ive gone with the Krauts at 4's with a fiver Betfair freebet every time they win.

Back