• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

European Championship Odds

Gone:
France / Griezmann 18's
Germany to beat Spain in the final 28's
Spain 5's
Slovakia and Iceland to both qualify 3's (shorter than I'd expect)

And obviously England (9's) and also Vardy (28's)

Had a few dabbles in the end.......

France or Germany to lift the trophy 2/1
Lewandowski top Polish scorer 5/6
No 0-0 draws in the opening 12 matches 9/4
A freebie on Italy 16/1
France, Germany, Spain & Belgium to be the semi finalists 80/1
And because I couldn't make my mind up....
France, Germany, Spain & Italy to the semi finalists 100/1
And for the sake of wanting to see and cheer goals, 3 goals in at least 3 matches from each group, the accy was about 28/1

Enjoy the tournament and any winnings!

20 on Ronaldo as top scorer with a fiver bet every time he scores with Coral.

Bookies will always tilt the odds in their perceived favour. e.g. you might get 10/11 for spinning a coin and getting a head even though statistically it's evens!

I was pleased with my backing Hungary at Hungary at 560-1 and Romania at 320-1, both of which I managed to lay off for profits and a bit of upside.

Less pleased with my backing of Austria at 50-1, although they may yet scrape through to the next round.

Bookies will always tilt the odds in their perceived favour. e.g. you might get 10/11 for spinning a coin and getting a head even though statistically it's evens!

That market is available, you can bet on who wins the toss in cricket games

France scoring was a right result for me. At 1-0 and on 57 mins I threw £100 on both teams to score at 4/7 and within a minute France had scored. £57 profit.

Pre tournament bets not looking too bad
Belgium 12/1 had £20 returns £260
England 12/1 had £10 returns £130
Poland 50/1 had £5 returns £255
Switzerland 40/1 had £5 but got £5 back as they were knocked out on pens (365 offer)
Austria 40/1 had £5 and lost it

But £45 of bets and I have 2 teams in the quarters both with winnable games, more exciting than lumping on france at 3/1 pre tournament and gives you an interest in a lot more games

I really fancied Poland to do well at the start of the tournament and have regretted not backing them.

Pre tournament bets not looking too bad
Belgium 12/1 had £20 returns £260
England 12/1 had £10 returns £130
Poland 50/1 had £5 returns £255
Switzerland 40/1 had £5 but got £5 back as they were knocked out on pens (365 offer)
Austria 40/1 had £5 and lost it

But £45 of bets and I have 2 teams in the quarters both with winnable games, more exciting than lumping on france at 3/1 pre tournament and gives you an interest in a lot more games

Nicely set indeed :thumbsup:

France v Germany final can't happen now but that was only ever a shot in the dark.

Italy to reach the quarter-finals looking a bit shaky...

France about the same price to win as when I backed them. Suffice to say if we win tonight, I'll be booing that bet very loudly.

Game-by-game stuff has been going ok, the bookings guy on We Love Betting has had a good tournament and I've followed him blind. Thought Hungary would keep it close last night, so less said about that the better...

Nicely set indeed :thumbsup:

France v Germany final can't happen now but that was only ever a shot in the dark.

Italy to reach the quarter-finals looking a bit shaky...

France about the same price to win as when I backed them. Suffice to say if we win tonight, I'll be booing that bet very loudly.

Game-by-game stuff has been going ok, the bookings guy on We Love Betting has had a good tournament and I've followed him blind. Thought Hungary would keep it close last night, so less said about that the better...

I really think if Spain could have picked a team to avoid it would have been Italy. They are exactly the sort of team that cause them trouble, they soak up pressure with a resolute defence and counter so well. Real tough game to call IMO.

I've not done much game by game stuff, will have my customary bet on Smalling 1st scorer tonight. I've done well with CB 1st goalscorer bets for England in tournaments over the years

Back