• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Digging starts in spring.

Whilst waking past the other day I saw what seemed to be birds floating in thin air.

I could also detect the faint rumbling of what sounded like a JCB.

On further explanation I found that the ground is actually almost built and at present cloaked in what seems like klingon technology.

I could just about make out that the signage declared a sponsorship of loreal with the words "because your worth it" emblazoned on the side.

I have a feeling that this summer we will quite literally see the curtain come down on a spankingly new stadium.

In retrospect this could all be in relation to LSD use in the 90s

Just saying like

Breaking News from Boots + Laces : Our big meccano set has finally been put together .... but i think they were looking at the wrong instructions coz it now looks like this ....
images

Anybody fancy giving a more rounded answer?

Sure. **** all is happening. However the site is becoming very amazon like with a vast array of Great Crested Newts appearing. I see the Alcathoe bats and Zygiella x-notata spiders are taking a real shine to the dome segments as well. Great if you are a nature nut. A real treat.

20160416_163237.jpg Anyone remember this ! Five years plus ten!! and still no date .Anyone also remember the number of promised start dates,and Rons promise of keeping in touch.....Like you say TB we at least deserve a honest update

I got my "Support Your Club!" T shirt years ago.

But I don't believe it will happen. Just never.

Must admit I can't see why it would hurt RM and the club to just be honest and say 'this is where we are, this is what we're waiting for, this is the expected timescale for a good or bad answer, and if we do/don't get the answer we want we'll do this or that. Surely they must realise the biggest frustration for fans is the constant silence.

I think we need to concentrate on building a proper team first before building a new stadium :winking:

Back