• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jack ought to have a good contract for another season or more. He is, (now), in a Prem side. He may well get just the odd bench starts in the league and he may get some game time in the cups BUT he will defo have a fantastic learning experience AND best of luck to him.
I hope The Terriers decide to keep him and let him develop.
He may get a loan to a Chump side (Sheff U?) as he has experience there now.

Would not be at surprised if Jack Payne goes out on loan next season .I don't think he is a prem player .

I think it's too much too soon for Jack. He hasn't had the chance to develop in the Championship.

I worry Jack will stay at Huddersfield too long with little football because he's earning good money [a training ground professional] or he'll be bounced from loan to loan and never really have the consistency to reach his potential.

Negative Nelly, but I'm happy to see another new team in Premier League.

Jack is looking forward to the Premier League.

WSJ80d.jpg

No, I am pretty sure that there were some conditions surrounding what they paid and that included being full and final.

How could you possibly know this? Was the full transfer contract published? Or has someone at one of the clubs leaked it to you? Or are you just speculating based on what some bloke who shouldn't have been saying anything, told you in a pub?

How could you possibly know this? Was the full transfer contract published? Or has someone at one of the clubs leaked it to you? Or are you just speculating based on what some bloke who shouldn't have been saying anything, told you in a pub?

Based on discussions with Steve Kavanagh before he left during meetings, both formal and informal. It's why Jack's move was finalised much more quickly than Dan's.

Good luck Jack, still young and good enough

Many people said Kightly and Hooper couldnot do it, and proved many wrong, hope you do the same

Always good to see an ex shrimper make it to the top flight

UTS

I can see Jack being shipped off on loan to another Championship side. He'll get slaughtered in the Prem (but then again so will Huddersfield).

Little Jack and the Premiership ? More £ for us

Any one know if we will be getting some more cash as our Jack is now in a Premier League Team?

I wonder if he will be let go now, didn't make the squad for the playoffs final :nope:

Upto Jack if he wants to stay and try and fight for his place. Believe he has a contract for 3 more years at Huddersfield.

Back