• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Norwich City
2013–14 Premier League 1 appearance
2014–15 Championship 2 appearances, 3 cup appearances, one goal.

Would have been an interesting signing - the Scottish championship and L1 are probably a similar level and there was no real interest at a higher level. Not anything like on a par with missing out on Novak.

So Bury have Leon Clarke, Peter Clarke and Nicky Clark ............. that should make the job of a commentator so much easier ..........:'(

Normally you talk sense TSNB. On this occasion you have dipped well below your normal standards. Clarke makes Barnett look like an enthusiastic player.

I just remember him scoring 23 in 34 games for Coventry a couple of years ago. Someone said he had a 1 goal every 2 games ratio for Bury last season. So who would you rather have, Chris Brown who can't score a goal, but works really hard, or Leon Clarke who scores for fun but is so lazy?

I just remember him scoring 23 in 34 games for Coventry a couple of years ago. Someone said he had a 1 goal every 2 games ratio for Bury last season. So who would you rather have, Chris Brown who can't score a goal, but works really hard, or Leon Clarke who scores for fun but is so lazy?

I would actually like a forward that works really hard, scores goals and isn't lazy. That's not asking much surely?

I would actually like a forward that works really hard, scores goals and isn't lazy. That's not asking much surely?

And to be the fully committed team player and squad good guy with loyalty as a "second" name.

And that is possibly asking too much.:unsure:

Young and hungry as well surely? Quick would be a bonus too.

Back