• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We had a street party for Queenie yesterday, the Glagsow Rangers fan who backs on to me reckons that Clark is 'brainless, but will probably get you 15 goals a season'....

Clark is a goal scorer. I don't think he will bring much else. His game is about playing on the shoulder of the last defender and putting it in the net.

We had a street party for Queenie yesterday, the Glagsow Rangers fan who backs on to me reckons that Clark is 'brainless, but will probably get you 15 goals a season'....

Surely that's a foul ?

Ha Ha - actually he's not obtrusive at all - and keeps the flutes, drums etc down to a bare minimum.......

Has the nicky Clarke trail gone cold or are we waiting for july the 1st to announce he has signed

I cant remember the last time I was this excited about a striker..... Oh yes I can, it was when we signed Blair Sturrock!

Scottish First division? do me a bloody favour!

I cant remember the last time I was this excited about a striker..... Oh yes I can, it was when we signed Blair Sturrock!

Scottish First division? do me a bloody favour!

He scored on his debut you know - Gareth Bale eat your heart out - a rocket if I remember correctly ........ :unsure::blush:

The normal negativity abounds- can't believe we aren't in for Vardy... What leaves me speechless is that the same people who want to sign 'hungry' strikers from the Ryman league are whinging if we take someone who outrageously plays in anything other than the SPL...

The Victors and Victorias shall inherit the Earth....

Well, we need to keep our eyes open for a man in a kilt and tam o'shanter walking down the high street or up the pier. :unsure:

That shouldn't be too hard.

from today's Echo...

Brown also confirmed he remained in talks with striker Nicky Clark who lined up for Glasgow Rangers last season.

That PB quote about getting to second or third base on finances was about Lee Novak, not Nicky Clark though.

Frustrating as we were obviously quite keen on him, but if that's the case so be it.

Onto the next on the list.

Striker with prem and championship experience,...

Did Loza ever actually play for Norwich.......

Last edited:
Back