• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is this a bet you can't lose?

No. Word is that it has cost them a lot of money for the two England games so far.

They have been running it for ages last season using Man City in the Champions League. Wonder why they have lost so much now? Maybe the Euros are more high profile? In the long run, punters will pay most of it back anyway

They have been running it for ages last season using Man City in the Champions League. Wonder why they have lost so much now? Maybe the Euros are more high profile? In the long run, punters will pay most of it back anyway

Man City in the CL, with about 17 people watching on BT Sport, just isn't even in the same stratosphere as England in a major tournament in terms of the sort of money a bookmaker would expect to take.

The offer has been available far more this season than years past, it is possible that they've had their fill for the time being. Maybe bring in some minimum odds restrictions. We shall see - as a punter it really is the best one out there

I think Matched Betting has become much more well known as well now. I've heard about 50,000 matched bettors hit the offer every time it comes out. Plus you have advantage play people who pretty much only bet when this offer is on. 50,000 x £50 is about £2.5 million lost straight away for them!

In play offer on tomorrow evening for the Wales v Belgium game.

I think I am going for Belgium to score under 2.5 goals before the game at 1/5 (£ 50 placed with only £60 return then refund on the in play of £50 so £10 profit overall) and over 2.5 in play at 10/3 which will give a return of £216.66. I actually think if Belgium play like they did last time out them 3 goals is very do-able and good odds.

I think I am going for Belgium to score under 2.5 goals before the game at 1/5 (£ 50 placed with only £60 return then refund on the in play of £50 so £10 profit overall) and over 2.5 in play at 10/3 which will give a return of £216.66. I actually think if Belgium play like they did last time out them 3 goals is very do-able and good odds.

Yep I'm on this

Just to clarify Is the in play bet for Belgium to score over 2.5 goals or overall goals in game?
Also what is roughly the overall profit if it's under? £10??

Cant see this market on 365? only over and under 2.5 for the game, not for Belgium

In the match, select the 'Goals' tab at the top. the market you want is quite a way down - 'Team Total Goals'

Ah yeah got it, did scroll through and didn't s it as I was looking for a lay out like the match goals but there is quite a few options so reads differently to what I expected.

I've done £50 on both teams to score in 1st half "no" at 1.11 to return 55.55 and gonna do the in-play "yes" at 6.50 to return £325 so either a £5.55 profit or £225 profit for me tonight.

Ah yeah got it, did scroll through and didn't s it as I was looking for a lay out like the match goals but there is quite a few options so reads differently to what I expected.

I've done £50 on both teams to score in 1st half "no" at 1.11 to return 55.55 and gonna do the in-play "yes" at 6.50 to return £325 so either a £5.55 profit or £225 profit for me tonight.

Well I'm glad I missed the team total goals as my alternative came in, £225 risk free

Me too :thumbsup:

How about this then? Put £5 on Southend to win the FA cup, then each match put £x (enough to cover the £5 stake)on our opponents to win ?

How about this then? Put £5 on Southend to win the FA cup, then each match put £x (enough to cover the £5 stake)on our opponents to win ?

What's the point?

That's without going into the flawed thinking behind the plan. Replays exist, we may win a couple of rounds etc.

365 have got the offer back on for the Arsenal v Liverpool game

Think I'm going
Both teams to score in 1[SUP]st[/SUP]half No at 1.20 pays £60 plus £50 back for the risk free in play so £110-------- Both teams to score in 1st half Yes at 4.33 pays £216.50
So £10 or £116.50 profit

or

Liverpoolunder 2.5 goals at 1.11 pays £55.50 plus £50 back for the risk free in play so£105.50 ------- Liverpool over 2.5 goals at 6.5 pays £325
So£5.50 or £225 profit

Gone BTTS for my qualifying bet at 7/10. Undecided on whether to play safe or go balls out for the free bet.

Back