• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The fact there is a developer on board is good news, as the Roots Hall redevelopment money will contribute massively to the building of the main stand of the new stadium.

The fact there is a developer on board is good news, as the Roots Hall redevelopment money will contribute massively to the building of the main stand of the new stadium.

...although, they'll have to pay us the contribution up front !! Surely, if there was another developer involved, RM would be shouting from the rooftops ? All we hear is about British Land, who I don't think are into residential development.

I suppose all the focus is on British Land because they've got to build the the new stadium/cinema/retail park etc. before anything can happen at the RH site. British Land are the first stage of the relocation process. From what i've heard, plans for the Roots Hall site have been very well designed, but I imagine we won't see those for a while yet until they're ready to put the application in and FF is underway.

I thought they were fronting the cash for the first 3 sides then we will build the main stand once we have sold RH?

The Echo - Sep 15. "Now, Mr Martin’s company Martin Dawn is in advanced talks with property company British Land to pay for the first phase of development – including the new stadium". Advanced talks ?

Back