• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wimbledon 2016

Ladbrokes had an interesting offer. Put £10 on a player to win and receive a £3 free bet every time he wins. Djokovic was only 8/11, but I figured I'm potentially in for seven £3 free bets here and almost certainly no fewer than five so I've backed him.

Centre Court looking lovely, although I couldn't care less who is in the Royal Box, thanks.

Ladbrokes had an interesting offer. Put £10 on a player to win and receive a £3 free bet every time he wins. Djokovic was only 8/11, but I figured I'm potentially in for seven £3 free bets here and almost certainly no fewer than five so I've backed him.

Centre Court looking lovely, although I couldn't care less who is in the Royal Box, thanks.

I'm thinking Prince William. Kate is posh totty. :winking:

I'm thinking Prince William. Kate is posh totty. :winking:

I'm a big fan of Kate. She is lovely and anyone who thinks Pippa > Kate is exactly wrong.

But generally, the fawning over who happens to be in that section of the crowd is Britain at its feeble, forelock-tugging worst.

I'm a big fan of Kate. She is lovely and anyone who thinks Pippa > Kate is exactly wrong.

But generally, the fawning over who happens to be in that section of the crowd is Britain at its feeble, forelock-tugging worst.

Especially when Camila Giorgi is somewhere nearby on a tennis court.

Both of them are average at best and if they walked past you in the street you probably wouldn't look twice if they weren't Royal or related to Royals.

Murray looks like he has an easier path to the final only to choke once again against Djokovic.

Well done Marcus Willis. Amazing.

And an honourable mention for Dan Evans too.

Kate is looking a bit anorexic these days. Not my cup of tea.

On the subject of totty, did anyone see Marcus Willis's girlfriend? Shame we won't get to see more of her (or him)!

I really hope you're wrong. Not because of his girlfriend but because he was excellent. In his interview after the match he said he wanted more of it. You often hear that from British Tennis players after a heroic failure at Wimbledon, but Marcus actually sounded like he meant it, which isn't usually the case.

It's also worth noting it was his girlfriend that persuaded him to give tennis another go as he quit earlier in the year. He's lost 30kg in that time. He also went through 6 rounds of qualifying to get that far. She's obviously been a good influence on him. Long may that continue.

On the subject of totty, did anyone see Marcus Willis's girlfriend? Shame we won't get to see more of her (or him)!

Also saw that the Mail described her as a dental nurse - she's actually Dr Jennifer Bate! Something else they got wrong....:whistling:

Back