• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ukip

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/30/uk-heading-for-hard-brexit-say-european-diplomats

In the event of a hard Brexit,which seems increasingly likely,it remains to be seen how the demand for low skilled labour is going to be fulfilled without access to free movement from the EU.

Any ideas?

Perhaps we should impose an Aussie style visa sytem? :winking:

Why don't you predict something, I mean you're normally spot on with these kink of things aren't you?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/30/uk-heading-for-hard-brexit-say-european-diplomats

In the event of a hard Brexit,which seems increasingly likely,it remains to be seen how the demand for low skilled labour is going to be fulfilled without access to free movement from the EU.

Any ideas?

Perhaps we should impose an Aussie style visa sytem? :winking:

Any article, including the one you've linked to, that predicts or assumes a certain outcome without first knowing the parameters that will dictate that outcome is purely hypothetical and as we all know you don't do hypothetical scenarios.

Try setting out and getting across your own thoughts and positions and the reasoning behind them instead of relying on links to your favourite rag all the time (Try not to use anecdotal stories either, their pointless)

God forbid the Guardian ever goes belly up. All your future posts would lack even more substance than they do now.

Bloom spoke to me ?,your mixed up as I have never met the man let alone speak to him.

Bloom was a funny guy very eccentric and clearly mad,he was the circus act,he never spoke for me at all.
Here you go:
http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?81405-MEP-Elections&highlight=Godfrey

Your words:
UKIP are full of nutters but I like Godfrey Bloom who should be world leader!

Godfrey is a fine gentleman possibly eccentric but nonetheless a worthy world statesman.

Why don't you predict something, I mean you're normally spot on with these kink of things aren't you?

FWIW,I think we more likely to see a "hard" Brexit than not.:winking:

Any article, including the one you've linked to, that predicts or assumes a certain outcome without first knowing the parameters that will dictate that outcome is purely hypothetical and as we all know you don't do hypothetical scenarios.

Try setting out and getting across your own thoughts and positions and the reasoning behind them instead of relying on links to your favourite rag all the time (Try not to use anecdotal stories either, their pointless)

God forbid the Guardian ever goes belly up. All your future posts would lack even more substance than they do now

Don't think they'll ever go belly up but quite possibly behind a paywall at some point in the future, (though I hope not).

Don't worry I'd pay to get my daily fix.:smile:

Diane James has reportedly quit the leadership after 18 days in the job. They really are a one-man band aren't they?

Diane James has reportedly quit the leadership after 18 days in the job. They really are a one-man band aren't they?
And Nigel Farage initially refuses to rule out on standing for the leadership again, though seems he's now backtracking and saying he wouldn't "even for $10 million". I'm guessing dollars rather than pounds as he has seen what Brexit has done to the pound.

God forbid the Guardian ever goes belly up. All your future posts would lack even more substance than they do now.

The problem is that was the entire premise for voting out!

Yes I saw him interviewd on C4 News last night.The one national figure that UKIP have in their ranks.

Talk about a one man band.

I'd say Neil Hamilton was a "national figure", whatever that means. He's famous enough to be chosen for appearances on non-political TV shows anyway.

UKIP MEP Stephen Woolfe in a serious condition in hospital in what sounds like a punch up between UKIP MEPs in Strasbourg :facepalm:

Back