• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Conservative Leadership Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gives a flying ****? Anybody who is serious about LGBT issues needs to be similarly strident in their condemnation of the creeping Islamic occupation of the western world, and I know that you aren't. If we believed half of the **** emanating from leftist ninnies, all Tories are poofs and paedos anyway, so you know, whatever.

What on earth are you babbling on about? To be pro-equality, you have to be an Islamophobic conspiracy nut? Righto...

Incidentally, I condemn all extremist views rising from monotheistic religions and their backwards doctrines equally. Couldn't give the first toss where they're from or which version of sky fairy they choose to believe in - a bigot is a bigot.

What on earth are you babbling on about? To be pro-equality, you have to be an Islamophobic conspiracy nut? Righto...

Incidentally, I condemn all extremist views rising from monotheistic religions and their backwards doctrines equally. Couldn't give the first toss where they're from or which version of sky fairy they choose to believe in - a bigot is a bigot.
He doesn't mean it and doesn't intend for it to make any sense. It's a cry for help.

I know it's hard for you to follow along, so I will try to keep it simple.

- You claim to support the LGBT community.

- Muslims hate gays and are not averse to murdering them in Florida nightclubs.

- You minimize Islamic atrocities and look to blame all 'monotheistic religions' for bigotry.

- You cannot champion gay rights and continue to pander to Islam.

So there you go. Quite simple really. And I do mean it, every single word. And I really don't require any help from a loon who doesn't understand that the working class don't want his brand of pant-wetting social justice, and never did.

I know it's hard for you to follow along, so I will try to keep it simple.

- You claim to support the LGBT community.

- Muslims hate gays and are not averse to murdering them in Florida nightclubs.

- You minimize Islamic atrocities and look to blame all 'monotheistic religions' for bigotry.

- You cannot champion gay rights and continue to pander to Islam.

So there you go. Quite simple really. And I do mean it, every single word. And I really don't require any help from a loon who doesn't understand that the working class don't want his brand of pant-wetting social justice, and never did.

Ha. Think I'll mark the above as 'must try harder'. We both know you're better than that.

I've endured and observed a lot of General Elections and Party Leadership events in my adult life, but the antics and tactics that have occurred just before and during the last 10 days of the Tory leadership contest are without parallel for me. I have never seen such overt back and front stabbing from the Tory runners and riders that are currently active in the playground. I will watch with total amazement no doubt as this contest plays out............and to have it happening together with the Labour party's civil war is incredible.

Welcome to the mother of Parliaments new immigrants. It's never boring here.

Er, pretty sure I'm not the one who brought Islam into this.

Also, you may want to look up the difference between 'except' and 'accept'.

That's true. You didn't bring Islam into this, I did. You were banging on about the horrid Tories being hard on the shirtlifters and it struck me as incredibly disingenuous to prioritize gay rights when you won't even consider the rampant and violent bigotry of the religion of peace. And if being 'better than that' means giving you a pass on such hypocrisy, then I must confess that I am not, and I am likely to get a lot worse.

Looks like TM is going to walk this. And Dr Fox is eliminated after the first ballot...

Theresa May: 165
Andrea Leadsom: 66
Michael Gove: 48
Stephen Crabb: 34
Liam Fox: 16

Looks like TM is going to walk this. And Dr Fox is eliminated after the first ballot...

Theresa May: 165
Andrea Leadsom: 66
Michael Gove: 48
Stephen Crabb: 34
Liam Fox: 16

Are you sure? How many votes will she get from Fox, Crabb and Gove??? Anyway that's not really the issue, who knows what will happen when it gets out to the shires and presumably the predominately aged, pro-Brexit, blue rinse, Tory membership?

Liam Fox gone. Who next? Based on the current split, Stephen Crabb but who knows. If Gove also crashes and burns then the sum of those three's votes would make the difference between the top two quite close.

Liam Fox gone. Who next? Based on the current split, Stephen Crabb but who knows. If Gove also crashes and burns then the sum of those three's votes would make the difference between the top two quite close.

Stephen Crabb has, unsurprisingly, taken a sideways step and ruled himself out of the race.

I've traded out of my betting position on Theresa May. Another way of saying that would be - "I've laid Theresa May" :stunned: Anyhow, still a profit if May wins, but no losses if anyone else does.

I still think she'll win - she is very popular among the rank and file having been party chair - but I do worry that Leadsom may gain some ground once it is down to the final two, plus this predicting politics lark isn't easy, especially in this climate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back