• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hi Phil, is it Mark Oxley? Mark Oxley, Phil? Phil? Mark Oxley? It's Mark Oxley isn't it Phil? Phil?

My money's on Mark Oxley.

And as if like magic

112 appearances since 2007!!!!!!! And got dropped last season after 34 appearances, unused sub in their cup final win.

112 appearances since 2007!!!!!!! And got dropped last season after 34 appearances, unused sub in their cup final win.

Doesn't sound so bad looking at this from Hibs, and young for a keeper too. Sounds like the young Irish keeper played a blinder in the Semi Final, then probably got in for the final - but the support of his team-mates doesn't sound like he's a liability to me. How about giving him a chance?

We've also got Ted and I'd expect him to challenge hard for a first team place this year.

Doesn't sound so bad looking at this from Hibs, and young for a keeper too. Sounds like the young Irish keeper played a blinder in the Semi Final, then probably got in for the final - but the support of his team-mates doesn't sound like he's a liability to me. How about giving him a chance?

We've also got Ted and I'd expect him to challenge hard for a first team place this year.

I havnt suggested that I wouldn't give the lad a chance, I just stated facts off wiki. If he comes in he will get my full support.

Excellent. :thumbsup:

Give him (Oxley) and Ted Smith a run out in the pre-season friendlies and see who "grabs" the goalie's shirt for the first few games of the season - competition for places - just what we need.

Back