• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I know this is really a nothing thing but what the actual **** is going on with the back of the shirts? It looks like Ron bought a bulk of Martin Dawn gaffer tape and stuck it on the back.

Home shirt looks smart barring that. Away shirt is the same. Just looks bloody amateur.

I know this is really a nothing thing but what the actual **** is going on with the back of the shirts? It looks like Ron bought a bulk of Martin Dawn gaffer tape and stuck it on the back.

Home shirt looks smart barring that. Away shirt is the same. Just looks bloody amateur.
Thought that when I saw it, given that the Martin Dawn text was white on last season's shirt I don't see why they haven't just done that again, would look a lot better.

Thought that when I saw it, given that the Martin Dawn text was white on last season's shirt I don't see why they haven't just done that again, would look a lot better.

Lazy cost cutting excerisze to save weeding the bits of the letters you don't need. The back looks crap

that home design is outdated and was around 10 yrs plus ago

IMO both home and away shirts are better than last seasons.
I will buy a home shirt.
Yes, they could be different, yes some would like other designs better BUT these are the two we have so why all the moaning to no good end?

#myglassishalffull

Home shirts will be in shop on Friday.
The staff were unsure about the away strip & seemed under some pressure; and I suspect lots of what is happening is not down to their working practices but as with the non discount for ST, down to the commercial team at SUFC:- AND they don't appear to be making a good job of it at present time.

I'm not one to moan about the club, but i can never understand why the new kits are so late coming out, I'm sure more people would buy shirts for the summer if available than buy in August where you can show them off for possibly a month or so and then hide them under a coat. Also can't understand why the pink shirt is not going to be available yet,very poor.

Sent an email to enquire, no response as yet. My little one's birthday is late august, so like one before then.

Southend are never one for planning and preparing. That pink Nike shirt is currently out of stock in a lot of adult sizes in the stock available to the whole of Europe, now I of course don't know when we put our order in so they could be due imminently but when that initial drop sells through it might be a while before we see any more.

Back