• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Accounts

Firestorm

Pedant
Accounts to 31/7/15 have today been lodged to Companies house.

Summary for year to 31/7/15

Total Loss £ 1,811,821 (1.266M 2014)

Total Deficit 14,306,163

9.7M owed to Parent Company

Gate receipts / Season tickets Cup pools / TV fees 2.336M (2.347M 2014)
other Income 1.097M (1.005M 2014)

Player Trading 115,500 (211,750 2014)

Staff Cost 3.039M (2.695 2014)
Other expenses 874k (898k 2014)m

Admin expenses 1.347M (1.070M 2014)

Creditors
1M Associated company
1.894M Trade
9.747M Parent company and Subsidiaries
485K tax

Thanks Firestorm - I see from looking at the Companies House website that Sainsbury's have two outstanding charges against the Football Club, one of which was lodged within the last 12 months. I suspect you know a lot more about this stuff than I do (not difficult!) so would you be able to explain in layman's terms what they mean and whether we should be concerned about them?

Thanks Firestorm - I see from looking at the Companies House website that Sainsbury's have two outstanding charges against the Football Club, one of which was lodged within the last 12 months. I suspect you know a lot more about this stuff than I do (not difficult!) so would you be able to explain in layman's terms what they mean and whether we should be concerned about them?

That will be loans from Sainsbury which were used to clear outstanding tax bills when we hit cash flow issues, I doubt they will cause a problem as I understand that they are linked to the RH deal, so at the end of the day, they are either going to be treated as an advance on the final fee, or covered by any default clause, should Sainsbury pull out of the deal.

Disappointing that gate receiptsShare of League cup pools and TV fees are down.

Last edited:
Gate receipts were up, 1.397 m compared to 1.226m
Share of League cup pools and TV fees was down 167k (671k against 838k in 2014)
The academy grant was down 3k

Your the man in the know, but I can't find those figures anywhere on your initial post.

i'm guessing the reason it was down on the previous season was our poor cup run (except in the JPT) and the lack of TV revenue we generated from the previous season & play off final from the season before?

Good to see we were up on gate receipts though. Although, I would have expected it considering the promotion up a league to encounter slightly larger teams in terms of fan support.

L
Your the man in the know, but I can't find those figures anywhere on your initial post.

i'm guessing the reason it was down on the previous season was our poor cup run (except in the JPT) and the lack of TV revenue we generated from the previous season & play off final from the season before?

Good to see we were up on gate receipts though. Although, I would have expected it considering the promotion up a league to encounter slightly larger teams in terms of fan support.

They were combined on the original post as "gate receipts/season tickets cup pools/ TV fees".
I wouldn't say I am the man in the know, I just paid a quid and got a copy of the accounts...

The latest figures are for our promotion season, we played 52 games in 14-15 compared to 54 in 13-14

Back