Likes Likes:  130
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: West Stand idiots

Retired Layabout Rootshallbloke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    This.

Too many keyboard warriors, never see them front anyone directly. When someone posts "idiot two rows in front kept shouting abuse...", there's two people who look like idiots...
    At the end of the day it really doesn't matter what you or I or Tommy2holes thinks or what happens on the continent.. Someone lets off a smoke bomb, the club can pay the price with fines.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?

Smiffy's Best Man

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    This.

Too many keyboard warriors, never see them front anyone directly. When someone posts "idiot two rows in front kept shouting abuse...", there's two people who look like idiots...
    Oh here he goes, dropping in here, talking common sense
    Quote Originally Posted by southchurch View Post
    Ron has worked his socks off over many years and had many a sleepless night in his heroic attempt to keep this club afloat

Junior Blues Co-ordinator OldBlueLady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GBJ View Post
    Oh here he goes, dropping in here, talking common sense

But he's not. They're not allowed, it's as simple as that. And if you are happy for the club to keep having to pay fines then maybe you and others who think they're ok would like to stump up the cash to carry on excusing the idiots who bring them in.

Smiffy's Best Man

Quote Originally Posted by OldBlueLady View Post
    But he's not. They're not allowed, it's as simple as that. And if you are happy for the club to keep having to pay fines then maybe you and others who think they're ok would like to stump up the cash to carry on excusing the idiots who bring them in.
    C'mon now Kay, put down the Pinot Noir, you've read it wrong. Neither I, or C, were advocating smoke bombs. Clearly C-Dogg wasn't saying smoke bombs are fine & cool. He was rinsing those people who moan about an action, (whether it be smoke bomb, or something else), yet don't do anything about it at the time, and save it for keyboard Crusading, on here. And He's absolutely bang on. Same thing I've said plenty of times.

You know I'm right
    Last edited by GBJ; 14-08-2016 at 07:14 AM.
    Ron has worked his socks off over many years and had many a sleepless night in his heroic attempt to keep this club afloat

Quote Originally Posted by GBJ View Post
    C'mon now Kay, put down the Pignot Noir, you've read it wrong. Neither I, or C, were advocating smoke bombs. Clearly C-Dogg wasn't saying smoke bombs are fine & cool. He was rinsing those people who moan about an action, (whether it be smoke bomb, or something else), yet don't do anything about it at the time, and save it for keyboard Crusading, on here. And He's absolutely bang on. Same thing I've said plenty of times.

You know I'm right
    I'm gonna back OBL here, I'd love to say I'd confront someone who threw a smoke bomb, but my sensible head would probably say it's a bad idea, perhaps if I'd had too many beers though .

For what it's worth anyone who's actions leads to the club getting a fine is not a true fan IMO, especially if it's pre meditated, and if you take a smoke bomb in, it is.

It's highly likely that people who witness don't want the hassle of confrontation and if the stewards aren't doing their job then what confidence will they have that something will be done? The best way to report anything is to wait to the end and then talk to a steward on the way out and point out where you saw it. But I don't see why people talking on the internet can't complain, nothing wrong with that. There are people of all ages here and for those saying that the smoke bomb isn't a problem is wrong.

Smiffy's Best Man

Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh dan View Post
    I'm gonna back OBL here,
    Said nobody, ever

I'd love to say I'd confront someone who threw a smoke bomb, but my sensible head would probably say it's a bad idea, perhaps if I'd had too many beers though .

For what it's worth anyone who's actions leads to the club getting a fine is not a true fan IMO, especially if it's pre meditated, and if you take a smoke bomb in, it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrimper View Post
    It's highly likely that people who witness don't want the hassle of confrontation and if the stewards aren't doing their job then what confidence will they have that something will be done? The best way to report anything is to wait to the end and then talk to a steward on the way out and point out where you saw it. But I don't see why people talking on the internet can't complain, nothing wrong with that. There are people of all ages here and for those saying that the smoke bomb isn't a problem is wrong.
    And all of that is cool. Nobody is saying if you see something bad happen, then you MUST go all-out Schwarzenegger.

AND, what was with the "Brown for England" and "Oxley Oxley make a save" chants during the Vale game.????

SUPPORT the team, air your views to your mates but don't harm any fragile confidence that might be left.

As the saying goes "if you can't take a joke..........."

The players need to Man Up, and some "supporters" need to have a re-think on what is good and positive and what is NOT funny or reasoned bantz.