• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Calum Butcher

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
Ex-youth teamer who went to Spurs aged 16, just signed for Millwall from Burton Albion.

He did trial with us and Sturrock passed. I think he signed for Hayes & Yeading after that.
Yep, then went from there to Dundee United and on to Burton. He's from Leigh and family still in the area I believe.

After Spurs he went to play in Denmark for a while then came back to Dundee Utd.

He never was with our youth team as far as I'm aware. He played for Leigh Rockets before Spurs picked him up.

Joined Mansfield last year, had a loan spell in January with Billericay. Now just been transfer listed by Mansfield and looking for a new club along side Atkinson.

Joined Mansfield last year, had a loan spell in January with Billericay. Now just been transfer listed by Mansfield and looking for a new club along side Atkinson.

I think he's worth a look if the price is right. As for Atkinson, he didn't feels wanted by us and he certainly isn't wanted now... Shame.

Not for me. He's hardly been prolific really anywhere he's been. I think we should be aiming our sights higher than a 27 year old division 2 player that gets loaned out to Billericay town.

But I wish him all the best.

I heard that the reason he went to Billericay is that he had already played for 2 league clubs in the same season so couldn't sign for another EFL team - i wonder if anyone who knows the rules better than me can confirm this?

I do know that he was quite well thought of within our club - so who knows??

I heard that the reason he went to Billericay is that he had already played for 2 league clubs in the same season so couldn't sign for another EFL team - i wonder if anyone who knows the rules better than me can confirm this?

I do know that he was quite well thought of within our club - so who knows??

Yes. That's why we didn't re-sign Adam Thompson at the end of the transfer window.

Signed for Dundee Utd yesterday on 18th month deal.
And that’s the move that takes you on a down slope, he had a promising career in the English leagues not so long ago, I got told he got a bit big for his own good to soon, and look what happened.

Back