• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimper61

So say we all⭐
Check out Southends New web site then the link for the new Stadium, it looks very nice hope I live long enough to see the Blues playing in it..WWW heritagepridebelief.co.uk

Here is the link for anyone interested www.heritagepridebelief.co.uk

Pretty poorly put together, I'm guessing to meet a deadline. Took a quick look, went onto match day hospitality packages, a long list of options but all with exact same text and no info about what is involved, prices, or how to book. If you can't get that right then no point having it.

Also not a fan of the fact the photos used show different designs. Not sure which one is the actual plan. Anyone else notice some annoyingly place pillars in some of the photos ? Surely will restrict the view and could've been avoided

Feel sorry for Danny M and the rest of the commercial team. They clearly work so hard, but have a nigh on impossible job to build the commercial side of the club without the new stadium coming along. How long before they realise they are flogging a dead horse. Many have come and gone before them, all promised this amazing stadium and associated developments. Our Commercial Dept staff turnover must be huge.

Pretty poorly put together, I'm guessing to meet a deadline. Took a quick look, went onto match day hospitality packages, a long list of options but all with exact same text and no info about what is involved, prices, or how to book. If you can't get that right then no point having it.

I'm not one to back the club but the prices are there, plus info on what is involved.

However, upcoming events talks about July stuff which is mad.

Also not a fan of the fact the photos used show different designs. Not sure which one is the actual plan. Anyone else notice some annoyingly place pillars in some of the photos ? Surely will restrict the view and could've been avoided

Pictures look like the same design to me, and only pillars right at the back?

Looks nice to me, but then so do unicorns and dragons.

Love how they are promoting pyros by showing one in the foreground.

I actually like the Commercial site. It looks a modern design and presents SUFC well. Obviously the piece really lacking is any substance to the Stadium proper. Nevertheless, well done the commercial team and designers for producing it.

All of that displays fine for me.

Pictures look like the same design to me, and only pillars right at the back?

Looks nice to me, but then so do unicorns and dragons.

Love how they are promoting pyros by showing one in the foreground.

Its in this picture when you zoom in the pillars are near the front
imagejpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 67
no, laptop - maybe it;s not responsive.
Must be that then, the text that comes up is the same for all options and is just the general text above the specific options.

Ah yes I see what you mean.

I doubt those pillars are there, not in the other pictures and no one has pillars anymore.

Probably temporary floodlights.

Wouldn't worry though, that stand has even less chance of being built than the other three!

Back