• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
A thread to replace the Summer Thread (at least until winter).

Post rumours, discuss targets and humiliate yourself by describing as FACT things posted on twitter by some 14 year old pretending to be in the know.

Nile Ranger just retweeted Frank Nouble's post saying he's glad to be back training in England. 2+2=5?

Only 24 years old and 6.3" and loaned out 9 times, seems to move on fairly rapidly for some reason, but must have gained significant experience. Full career record shows only an average of 1 goal every 9 games which for a striker is one of the worst ratios Ive seen, but things can change as we know when we let our low scoring strikers leave?

Give him a go .Cox needs help Mooney and Williams not good enough

I see Phil is now imploring us to be patient as we have treatment rooms full of key players. Would this be our man who said judge me after the transfer deadline closes, and brought in 3 new key players who have managed 45 minutes between them and who clearly wouldnt be up to speed from the outset. Queue for posts saying we cant afford anyone other than the elderly , sick and infirm. Edinburgh ( longer injury list ) " I am not going to ask for patience, I dont need that"

Nouble has been out in China, has mates at the club and if happy could be a quality asset to our forward options. If it's him of :winking:course

Nile Ranger just retweeted Frank Nouble's post saying he's glad to be back training in England. 2+2=5?

The standard of mathematics is really quite shocking. 2+2 = 4

Now hold out your hand and get a smack across the knuckles from a ruler - that'll learn yer to get it right next time lad.

Hash tag: Theoldwaysarethebestways

He would fit in quite well !!!QUOTE=Harry Bullocks;1895557]1 in 9 is almost better than any of our lot this season....so far :whistling:[/QUOTE]

He would fit in quite well !!!QUOTE=Harry Bullocks;1895557]1 in 9 is almost better than any of our lot this season....so far :whistling:
[/QUOTE]

87 starts plus 64 sub appearances 18 goals- saying 1 in 9 by counting all those sub appearances in is a tad harsh. Not prolific would be fair but painting it as one of the worst goalscoring records would not be..

Two pages in and we still haven't signed anyone on the Autumnal out of contract signing thread. Can't wait for the 'It's almost winter and who will we sign in the January transfer window?' thread

Two pages in and we still haven't signed anyone on the Autumnal out of contract signing thread. Can't wait for the 'It's almost winter and who will we sign in the January transfer window?' thread.

Not only have we not signed anyone ............ we haven't even been linked to a past player ........... although I notice that Grant did not play for Port Vale at the weekend .............. I wonder why? :whistling:

I would never have had Nouble down as a striker. An advancing midfielder maybe but never a striker.

Back