• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

That's a shame.

Those highlights are really badly edited. Dithering too long on what they did show and missing Barrett and Demetriou's efforts at the end, as well as a couple of shots we had in the first half. :thumbdown:

Think Coker might have aimed at the arms, probably because he was not sure who was in the middle waiting for the cross... Quick thinking in my book, and a penalty all day long! About time a match changing decision went our way :happy:

How can Coker have aimed at his arms when the ball only hit them because the defender spun 90 degrees and stuck his arms out in front of him?

Looks like poor reactions from Oxley on their goal to me!

Harsh. That was a bullet header, I'm more concerned of our lack of ability to switch on for a corner and still arguing with a referee about the awarding of it, he isn't going to change his mind. People are just giving Oxley stick now because they think its the 'cool' thing to do

Harsh. That was a bullet header, I'm more concerned of our lack of ability to switch on for a corner and still arguing with a referee about the awarding of it, he isn't going to change his mind. People are just giving Oxley stick now because they think its the 'cool' thing to do

It might not be quite so bad now Fortune has signed. The 'cool' dudes can spread their angst between the two. The strange thing is that some of those posters that often complain seldom have positive views on anything SUFC. Sometimes the smell of troll is strong methinks.

It might not be quite so bad now Fortune has signed. The 'cool' dudes can spread their angst between the two. The strange thing is that some of those posters that often complain seldom have positive views on anything SUFC. Sometimes the smell of troll is strong methinks.

Fixed that for you...

Back