• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

9/11 families can sue

mrsblue

Banned
Obama used his veto to stop this but was overturned,CIA are also up in arms about this judgement.

Why don't they want the families to have their day in court?,will the Saudis spill the beans on the event?

I wonder.

Whom are they planning to sue?

The Saudi government. If this gets anywhere, which I doubt as so many in the US government are bought and paid for by the Saudis, it will be settled quietly. Not like the Saudis are short of a few bob.

They won't get very far. Google a woman called April Gallop, she has already tried. Some of you may remember she was the black girl with the baby working in the sector of the Pentagon that got hit on 9/11.

April always thought it was strange that on that morning she was told to take her son to her desk and not put him in the crèche. She could not believe they had absolutely no warning and were never evacuated. There is a famous picture of her receiving medical treatment after she had walked through the hole created by the 'plane'. Remarkably she walked through all this jet fuel without burning her feet, as she had lost her shoe.

Anyway once Norman (scrubbed from media history ) Mineta testified at the 9/11 commission that he was in a bunker and they knew a plane was heading for Washington long before it hit the Pentagon. April decided to sue the powers of the US.

Without hearing any evidence the Judge threw out the case, saying it was frivolous and based on fantasy and delusion. Her legal team were fined $15,000 for wasting the courts time.......The Judge in charge.......None other than a cousin of George Bush.

God bless America.

Last edited:
The Saudi government. If this gets anywhere, which I doubt as so many in the US government are bought and paid for by the Saudis, it will be settled quietly. Not like the Saudis are short of a few bob.

Besides I though it was all the fault of Al Quida/Taliban in Afghanistan and Iraq. I don't remember the US & UK illegally invading Saudi Arabia....did I nod off for six months?

The world was told who and how carried out 9/11,America has nothing to hide from any court ,has it ?

A dangerous precedent to set.
This will allow the Koreans, Vietnamese, Iraqis, Libyans et al to sue the US Government and that'll soon bankrupt them.

Back