• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Malcolm Young, one of the founding members of AC/DC has died. Been suffering from dementia for a few years. A personnal shame for me, one of the best bands live I have ever seen.

1998 Wimbledon Champion Jana Novotna has died aged just 49 from cancer.

:sad:

Her defeat to Steffi Graf and subsequent consoling from the Duchess of Kent is an iconic moment in Wimbledon history.

Losing again four years later, she fought back to win in 1998, a year later, with huge determination.

Always seemed to be a crowd favourite and ambassador for the sport.

Loved the Likely lads, even though it was slightly before my time to appreciate it proper. I was glued to it in the re-runs. No doubt one of the best British sitcoms of all time.

I guess it depends on your age group though.

Talking of the 70's, & another legend of that era......

David Cassidy has gone to the "Partridge Family in the sky" at the age of 67.

Very sad about this, one of the heart throbs of my youth :cry:

[video=youtube;p1rpKz_52GE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1rpKz_52GE[/video]

Was number one when I got married in Nov 1973 with Daydreamer / Puppy Song

Back