• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just seen that former England captain, Terry Butcher's soldier son has died, after "struggling to cope after a tour of duty in Afghanistan". Very sad, only a young man. Presumably down to mental health issues after his experiences.

Just seen that former England captain, Terry Butcher's soldier son has died, after "struggling to cope after a tour of duty in Afghanistan". Very sad, only a young man. Presumably down to mental health issues after his experiences.

The silent killer OBL, very very sad indeed
1 in 4 suffer today, unbelievable stats in a modern world

This is so so sad .

There was a story in the Mail* yesterday about a young Romanian girl who was academically right at the top and moving forward with her life, but ended it by jumping from the whispering gallery in St Paul's Cathedral, leaving notes about apologizing for not being able to cope with the pressures of life.

Very sad that people are driven to feeling this is the better choice. :thumbdown:

*Yes, I know!

It is shocking the amount of suicides that happen every day, though I do believe the rates are dropping.

That's good to hear.

I read an article about Jonny Bairstow yesterday - ahead of his new book.

It mentions the suicide of his father, David and how the issues he had became too much for him. I often think that if he had have held on, how proud he would have been to enjoy his son's success now.

For those who love their horse racing sadly Mary Reveley will be amongst us anymore, aged 77 years old

Like Jenny Pitman/Venetian Williams she pioneered woman trainers to a new height

Original lead singer for Faith No More Chuck Molesley dies. RIP Chuck, we care a lot.

[video=youtube;LQhX8PbNUWI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQhX8PbNUWI&pbjreload=10[/video]

Back