• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Frank Vincent has died aged 78.

Phil Leotardo in the Sopranos and Billy Batts in Goodfellas.

"Now go home and get your f***ing" shine box is one of my favourite lines in film history.

Hmm...sorry about that, saw what looked a legitimate post from a newspaper site online shared on FB.

Actor Harry Dean Stanton, dies at the ripe old age of 91.

526058_1282879758980_full.jpg

This is not a thread I usually look at as find it a little bit morbid.

Must be really quite at work today as looked at all current threads was truly gutted to read this news. He was a proper old school MP and when I visited him to help with a matter he was superb and went the extra mile to help us. Saw him on the train from London a few months ago and we chatted briefly about SUFC and his trip up to Glasgow as was on his way back from having seen his first team Glasgow Ranger's. RIP

RIP Sir Teddy Taylor. A great man and Shrimper.

RIP Sir Teddy Taylor. A great man and Shrimper.

Blimey, just seen this. Would certainly have a had a spot in Thatcher's first government had he not lost his seat in 1979.

I've said on SZ before how there are too many silences at football matches these days, but I'd say he would merit one at our next home game.

How sad. A really great supporter of our club and hardly ever missed a home game! :sad:

Would anyone object if I put this on the 'chit-chat' thread, as I think people will want to know and maybe the club, as well?

Back