• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hopefully nowhere. He is being paid for doing very little. What does someone who has been dropped want? Apologies with every team selection?
If there is any problem between PB and AB...it has happened since the club capain announced we were relegation candidates after 8 games. Who let who down??
I wish Adam had retired after his magnificent captain's performance at Wembley. .but he is a professional and wanted to play on as long as possible.
And he has.

John white was capt that day

This term legend is banded around a lot ! I saw it used for Maher the other day. I loved Maher , always did , I always remember however a certain Maher being booed so badly by the fans , that he could only play in away games . So lets not always be quick to tarnish the club or management for treatment of players shall we.

I remember those days well, it was KM and Barry Conlon that got the flak week in week out, there use to be a massive message draped over the South Bank upper saying Maher go now, wonder what those idiots are doing now .My son was mascot on one of those days and remember speaking to Barry and Kevin asking what its like to get abuse week in week out after the game, both were very shy kids and both said, its part of the game, you either ignore and try to prove them wrong or you crumble. Conlon told me even if you scored in next five games and failed in the sixth, then the same old moaners will appear.

Similar to the Brown Out brigade, nothing changes in twenty years really

UTS

what is the latest on Adam ? Is he fit, is he playing in the reserves

Yes,loan window closes around end of March I think.

No, the loan window shuts the same time as the transfer window. I think you're only allowed to make emergency loans if all of your first team keepers are injured.

Back