• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mallorca in April

davewebbsbrain

Webby⭐
I am thinking of spending a few days on Mallorca around the start of April. Has anyone been there in April before and can tell me what the weather was like? I am hoping for a bit of warmth but weather sites only say about 12-13 degrees at the start of April which isn't overly warm

I am thinking of spending a few days on Mallorca around the start of April. Has anyone been there in April before and can tell me what the weather was like? I am hoping for a bit of warmth but weather sites only say about 12-13 degrees at the start of April which isn't overly warm

It's certainly not sun-bathing weather at that time of year but it's pleasant enough.

Hi there, as a frequent Mallorca traveller I have been several times in April.
I am out there next week and temperature scheduled around partly sunny 16/17 daytime.
Its like most places you never know for sure, but we have generally found April to be bright sunny days, with chilly nights.
That said, you can't rule out a bit of rain or colder weather depending on the jet stream.
Whereabouts are you heading? :smile:

Hi there, as a frequent Mallorca traveller I have been several times in April.
I am out there next week and temperature scheduled around partly sunny 16/17 daytime.
Its like most places you never know for sure, but we have generally found April to be bright sunny days, with chilly nights.
That said, you can't rule out a bit of rain or colder weather depending on the jet stream.
Whereabouts are you heading? :smile:

Haven't decided whether to go yet. Not sure there would be much open in early April and I need to entertain a 14 and 10 year old. Would like to be able to sit round a pool and get some sun but don't think it will be warm enough for that.

If I go, I'll try Palma Nova, need somewhere not too far from the airport

Haven't decided whether to go yet. Not sure there would be much open in early April and I need to entertain a 14 and 10 year old. Would like to be able to sit round a pool and get some sun but don't think it will be warm enough for that.

If I go, I'll try Palma Nova, need somewhere not too far from the airport

Try renting your own villa with private pool !

We go to La Marina or Quesada...live like a local is utter bliss...plus your pool unlike hotels is never closed.

And its worth remembering that La Marina is on the mainland not a million miles from Alacante and hardly a Spaniard in sight.

And its worth remembering that La Marina is on the mainland not a million miles from Alacante and hardly a Spaniard in sight.

Very true....avoid summer term time but very decent the rest of the year.

Lovely Fish n chip restaurant...good sports bar...Consum supermarket....Indian restaurant very nice.....avoid J's though it's pants.....two commercial areas...we prefer the Consum end.

You even been there?

Very true....avoid summer term time but very decent the rest of the year.

Lovely Fish n chip restaurant...good sports bar...Consum supermarket....Indian restaurant very nice.....avoid J's though it's pants.....two commercial areas...we prefer the Consum end.

You even been there?

Yeah, a few times. First time was just a hole in the ground but since then it has been massively built up. Nice and central for the surrounding area though and far enough away from the dreaded Benidorm to be comfortable.

Yeah, a few times. First time was just a hole in the ground but since then it has been massively built up. Nice and central for the surrounding area though and far enough away from the dreaded Benidorm to be comfortable.

Benidorm no thanks hell on earth !

Flying from Southend ..we are in the villa within a tad over 3 hours....the transfer guy stops at Consum and waits whilst we do a decent shop ,villa stocked with booze and food then straight into the pool(apart from winter).

We won't do no more hotels and won't travel anywhere else now...been there seen it bought the tee shirt..long haul boring.

March through to November is very nice weather apart from July/August which can be too warm....love Spain.

I would suggest you take the advice of 'weather sites' over historical reviews. The temperature in April 1976, believe it or not, may not compare to your holiday this year. Have a wonderful trip - remember to take a scarf, wooly hat, speedo's, sunglasses, jeans, shorts, vest top, shirt and jumper along with flip flops and slippers. Don't forget the suntan lotion and hand warmers too!

Back