Likes Likes:  207
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread: President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Another Surrey Shrimper View Post
    Which of Trump's policies are leading to economic growth?
    He's fond of grabbing pussies so I imagine the cat food business is through the roof with all those homeless moggies he's rehoused.

Quote Originally Posted by southendkid View Post
    Given that Trump's big tax policy has only just come in it seems a bit early to be saying that his economic policy is causing growth, he hasn't really done much of note to influence it until now.
    He's done nothing of note, far too busily obsessed with twitter.

How strange Donald does something that will change the course of history and you lot still have you heads buried in pointless social media looking for the next 'outrageous' tweet to comment on.

Surely some of you have an opinion on his plans for Jerusalem after all we all live our daily lives differently because of the US policy in the ME.

Quote Originally Posted by rigsby View Post
    How strange Donald does something that will change the course of history and you lot still have you heads buried in pointless social media looking for the next 'outrageous' tweet to comment on.

Surely some of you have an opinion on his plans for Jerusalem after all we all live our daily lives differently because of the US policy in the ME.
    I admit I know little about it, but as the rest of the world thinks it's a really bad idea, I think we can assume that it's a really bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by MK Shrimper View Post
    I admit I know little about it, but as the rest of the world thinks it's a really bad idea, I think we can assume that it's a really bad idea.
    Perhaps you need to look beyond the puppets who get the job of president and start looking at the people who really make the decisions on US foreign policy. Because its us and our children who will pay the price.

Hector Of The House Benfleet A1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Perhaps you need to look beyond the puppets who get the job of president and start looking at the people who really make the decisions on US foreign policy. Because its us and our children who will pay the price.
    Let me guess, NWO Jewish Bankers. How very 1930's Germany of you.
    Lord, in your mercy please give my friend a stroke

Quote Originally Posted by Benfleet A1 View Post
    Let me guess, NWO Jewish Bankers. How very 1930's Germany of you.
    Rather than coming up with that sort of nonsense. Why don't you look up The Council for Foreign Relations or CFR as they are known. They are certainly not made up of just Jewish Bankers.

Then look up the British version who work with the US. They have had several name changes but I think the current and deliberately non descriptive name is Chatham house

Then ask yourself why you have never heard of them and then you will realise how good they have been at fooling us all.

Rather than coming up with that sort of nonsense. Why don't you look up The Council for Foreign Relations or CFR as they are known. They are certainly not made up of just Jewish Bankers.

Then look up the British version who work with the US. They have had several name changes but I think the current and deliberately non descriptive name is Chatham house

Then ask yourself why you have never heard of them and then you will realise how good they have been at fooling us all.
    oooh a New World Order conspiracy. I love it.
    Who's this Rorschach guy and why is he so good at drawing pictures of my Dad beating me?

So if I join Chatham House I get to decide British foreign policy?
    "probablyDefinitely THE most clueless idiot on here" - according to wiggy

Currently mourning the departure of Franck Moussa.

Appreciating Zaaboub before it becomes fashionable

Well, I hold views on all of this but playing games of tit-for-tat on this forum I see as a futile exercise. Suffice to say, Zionist interests on Capitol Hill and a (glove) puppet with limited brain intellect such as Trump as President is a perfect match. Nothing more dangerous than someone who doesn't understand that they don't understand....

Quote Originally Posted by Yorkshire Blue View Post
    Unfortunately not, like all these things they have circles within circles. Would be interesting though if you were given a say.....Compulsory for all teams to play at least 3 academy players would get my support

Just to let you know they were formed after WW1 at the same as time the CFR. It was to counteract the formation of the League of Nations which is now the UN......The British and the US couldn't have Johnny Foreigner telling us what to do over world affairs.

Hence the UN is a corrupted toothless tiger that achieves nothing for the worlds poor people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yorkshire Blue View Post
    A deep knowledge of Southend United and real ale might not quite cut the mustard with our 'overlords' mate.

Have lizards been mentioned yet?
    Ricky Otto's No.1 Fan

such a strange reaction - slate everyone, despite no one having commented at that point

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Otto View Post
    Have lizards been mentioned yet?
    That's the Royal Family, stupid. Where you been?