• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

If you really think that guns have caused more death and misery than drugs, then I think you're mistaken to the point of delusion. My point is that banning something doesn't stop it. Most gun crime in the US, and virtually all gun crime in the UK is committed using illegal firearms. Stopping Johnny Yank from buying a shotgun at Walmart isn't stopping Tyrone from busting a cap in someone's punk *** in Chicago.

Yes and no. I'll agree about the illegal firearms being mostly used but you have to accept that the availability of illegal firearms in the UK has all but dried up. We do have gun crime yes but nothing on the scale of other countries. The ban after Dunblane has had a real effect.

A quick search on YouTube about Joe Biden will show you exactly what he is. That's why Trumps has posted those comments....An ideal person to pick a fight with. ....wake up Sheeple

Plus he going after drug dealers and give the death sentence we could do with someone like him better than our pm she lies and doesn't do what what the people want if someone comes to country the should do what Austria are doing

A quick search on YouTube about Joe Biden will show you exactly what he is. That's why Trumps has posted those comments....An ideal person to pick a fight with. ....wake up Sheeple

I'm at work, where access to YouTube is limited. So please lead us sheeple to the promised land of your knowledge O Great Shepherd.

Besides, whatever Biden is or isn't, that is an insane way for a statesman to go about things.

I'm at work, where access to YouTube is limited. So please lead us sheeple to the promised land of your knowledge O Great Shepherd.

Besides, whatever Biden is or isn't, that is an insane way for a statesman to go about things.

I'm out and about just get one of the flock to type in Creepy Joe Biden .... If you need to watch more than 5 minutes I feel sorry for you.....then remember this man was Vice President under Obama

Lol type in Creepy Joe Biden into YouTube to get an objective and informative view.

He's had a busy day, by the sounds of it.

I see the leading headline on the evening news, is that trump has just started a trade war with China, imposing a $60bn tariff on Chinese goods.

Stock markets already taking a hit apparently?.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43494001

And, also got $1.6bn to build the infamous wall on the southern border.

Jesus Christ you are really not holding back with the far right poster boys are you!

I picked that clip because its clear in just 10 minutes what Biden is. There are longer clips with a female psychologist talking about his behaviour and showing the same creepy groping and sexual assault of very young girls....If that is more palatable for you poor souls who can't stomach aright wing voice over.

How about Joe Biden what's you opinion on the potential Democrat presidential nominee......Is just the man for you?

Well. Today's tweet directed at Russia was a bit lively. I don't buy into the scaremongering that WW3 is about to happen, but it's certainly just edged fractionally closer

By bombing Syria, the US (and probably the UK & France) are "ironically" are now backing the Muslim extremist group that are allegedly responsible for 9/11 and no doubt pray for death to every single person in the West.

There are no good guys in this Syrian mess, just different shades of utter murdering *******s - and that includes our own glorious government.

Back