Likes Likes:  207
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 549

Thread: President Donald Trump

  
  1. #1
    Retired Layabout Rootshallbloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Westcliiff riviera
    Posts
    11,675

    Default President Donald Trump

    If it's about Donald, here's the place for it.

  2. #2
    President Bielzibubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Eastwood, the posh part of Rayleigh..
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    With regard to his 'Great Wall'. Here's why I don't think it'll ever get built.


    1. The ecological and environmental impact and the ensuing years of obstructing legal arguments and appeals as they go through state to national level.
    2. In certain places along it 2000 mile length, especially in Texas, it's virtually impossible to physically build it.
    3. The months and months of legal arguments and lawsuits brought by Native Americans.
    4. The financial cost of aprox $15 to $20 billion.
    5. He knows it'll never happen and all the shouting is for political effect, nothing more.
    6. The legal time frame required to compulsory purchase areas of land already in private ownership.


    http://www.mystatesman.com/news/stat...8H3xpDllXiu4N/

    http://uk.businessinsider.com/trump-...hitects-2017-1


  3. #3
    Ron Martins Bitch Swiss Tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Gods county
    Posts
    4,537

    Default

    Nice guy should do well for himself.
    .

  4. #4

    Default

    'Most of the 9/11 terrorists were from Saudi & yet their Muslims will not be prohibited entry to the USA. What an odd lot we westerners are' - Alison Moyet

  5. #5
    Duggee hug! MK Shrimper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In a phone box arguing with myself
    Posts
    44,908

    Default

    Every day I wake up and hope he hasn't.

  6. #6
    Certified Senior Citizen Tangled up in Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sant Cugat del Vallès
    Posts
    23,293
    "There are no unemployed people."

    Chancellor Philip Hammond.

  7. #7

    Default

    Hmmmmm the left media are crying into their champagne glasses as they squeal over Trump's latest offering...For my money Trump has done nothing wrong apart from putting his country first.

    The BBC of course managed to interview a sobbing chap because his brother was refused entry into the US.....the Beeb are a vile organisation with their biased and unbalanced view.

  8. #8
    Hector Of The House Benfleet A1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Slade Prison
    Posts
    6,490
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsblue View Post
    Hmmmmm the left media are crying into their champagne glasses as they squeal over Trump's latest offering...For my money Trump has done nothing wrong apart from putting his country first.

    The BBC of course managed to interview a sobbing chap because his brother was refused entry into the US.....the Beeb are a vile organisation with their biased and unbalanced view.
    Sky interviewed the same person. So they must be as vile, biased and unbalanced. Who can you trust eh?
    Lord, in your mercy please give my friend a stroke

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benfleet A1 View Post
    Sky interviewed the same person. So they must be as vile, biased and unbalanced. Who can you trust eh?

    Ahhh Sky...don't you love the way they have 50 adverts each day begging for donations !

    Sky are as bad as the Beeb for an unbalanced view.

    The interesting part is both Sky and BBC are wetting their pants over Trump...yet they both offer little when the UK constantly sell arms to Saudi...you know the country who love torture and death.

  10. #10
    Hector Of The House Benfleet A1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Slade Prison
    Posts
    6,490
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    The country that's not on the US of A stop list you mean. I wonder who else sells a shed load of arms to them. But then, I'm not against UK arms dealing.
    Lord, in your mercy please give my friend a stroke

  11. #11

    Default

    It's not just the actual executive order, it's the speed and incompetency with which it has been enacted. Imagine not consulting with the relevant agencies and government departments on the practicalities and logistics of such a complicated act before passing it through, and then expecting it to be enforced without hiccup or complaint. There's just so many grey areas that haven't been considered and it's just so ridiculously chaotic that it's completely inconsistent with the order's aim.

    May's refusal to condemn this is also an abhorrent abdication of power and one the opposition should be pouring over this week. All this ******** about "not agreeing" with it but will only "make representations if it affects Britons" is a cop out. It already stands to affect Britons.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EastStandBlue View Post
    It's not just the actual executive order, it's the speed and incompetency with which it has been enacted. Imagine not consulting with the relevant agencies and government departments on the practicalities and logistics of such a complicated act before passing it through, and then expecting it to be enforced without hiccup or complaint. There's just so many grey areas that haven't been considered and it's just so ridiculously chaotic that it's completely inconsistent with the order's aim.

    May's refusal to condemn this is also an abhorrent abdication of power and one the opposition should be pouring over this week. All this ******** about "not agreeing" with it but will only "make representations if it affects Britons" is a cop out. It already stands to affect Britons.

    The US knew this order was coming,after all half of the population backed Trump and therefore back his policies.

    May was caught in the crossfire,she realised any comment she made was a loser either way.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benfleet A1 View Post
    The country that's not on the US of A stop list you mean. I wonder who else sells a shed load of arms to them. But then, I'm not against UK arms dealing.

    Nor me..the UK can sell arms to whoever...money money money.

    But..the media need to keep things in perspective instead of screaming racist in the direction of Trump.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quite a useful terrifying summary of all of his actions in his first week here
    https://www.facebook.com/TheProjectT...4292750113441/

  15. #15
    Hector Of The House Benfleet A1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Slade Prison
    Posts
    6,490
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EastStandBlue View Post
    It's not just the actual executive order, it's the speed and incompetency with which it has been enacted. Imagine not consulting with the relevant agencies and government departments on the practicalities and logistics of such a complicated act before passing it through, and then expecting it to be enforced without hiccup or complaint. There's just so many grey areas that haven't been considered and it's just so ridiculously chaotic that it's completely inconsistent with the order's aim.

    May's refusal to condemn this is also an abhorrent abdication of power and one the opposition should be pouring over this week. All this ******** about "not agreeing" with it but will only "make representations if it affects Britons" is a cop out. It already stands to affect Britons.
    It's backfireing already. There is a story on the BBC site of a woman from Glasgow refused boardind in Costa Rico because her connecting flight home is through New York. Her passport is Iranian. How exactly is she ment to be a threat when she wont even be able to leave the airport in New York?

    This sort of thing is going to cause more harm than good.
    Lord, in your mercy please give my friend a stroke

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ShrimperZone.Com Official Sponsors