• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

Black unemployment rate

Under Obama (Jan 2017) - 7.8%
Under Trump (Dec 2017) - 6.8%

source: Bureau of Labor statistics

PotUS clearly needs to work on his racism game.

Always amusing when Trump or his supporters try to use "jobs" as a measure of his success.

Unemployment has been dropping for nearly a decade. Its just continued its trend and to his credit he so far hasn't managed to **** it up.

unemployment rate.JPG

Anyone see Trump's interview with Piers Morgan this evening?

Bumbled his way through a few questions & really wanted to convey his love for Scotland, but other than that, I thought he came across alright.

Bumbled his way through a few questions & really wanted to convey his love for Scotland, but other than that, I thought he came across alright.

Sometimes in life it is important to face up to things you don't want to see or hear. Listen to the other side of the argument, take a different point of view on board, be challenged.

But there was no way I could possibly watch that pair of raging thunder*****.

Personally thought it was Trump and his mate, try to boost their ego's

Good PR stunt for both, overall opinion both low life slime balls, you can put lipstick on a pig, but end of the day .....

UTS

Sometimes in life it is important to face up to things you don't want to see or hear. Listen to the other side of the argument, taken a different point of view on board, be challenged.

But there was no way I could possibly watch that pair of raging thunder*****.

Im fascinated by Trump but wouldnt watch him interviewed by Morgan, one step away from Fox News. Piers Morgan is happy to hold single mothers to account and hold them above the fire on GMB, but always far more restrained over Trump.

I just saw one snippet on This Morning when Trump said he thinks he is very popular in the UK, the man is completely deluded. To be fair Morgan did question that by the sound of it.

Im fascinated by Trump but wouldnt watch him interviewed by Morgan, one step away from Fox News. Piers Morgan is happy to hold single mothers to account and hold them above the fire on GMB, but always far more restrained over Trump.

I just saw one snippet on This Morning when Trump said he thinks he is very popular in the UK, the man is completely deluded. To be fair Morgan did question that by the sound of it.

I couldn't face seeing the whole interview either though it was interesting to see PM innterviewed on Marr yesterday.He really is a slime ball of the first order.

I just saw one snippet on This Morning when Trump said he thinks he is very popular in the UK, the man is completely deluded.

Fake News :winking:

Seriously though, I'd say British support for Trump would be quite a 50:50 split.

Lets be totally honest with the situation, we're probably lucky he's not our leader, but let's not kid ourselves, he is one of our most powerful allies, and for the good of the country, I'd rather have him in our corner, as opposed to being across the ring from him.

The funny thing the very people who can't even watch the man on TV, will fully support him when we attack Iran. Your already buy the propaganda about the Iranians developing WMD to attack the West, sometimes also known as Israel.

Fake News :winking:

Seriously though, I'd say British support for Trump would be quite a 50:50 split.

Lets be totally honest with the situation, we're probably lucky he's not our leader, but let's not kid ourselves, he is one of our most powerful allies, and for the good of the country, I'd rather have him in our corner, as opposed to being across the ring from him.

There will be supporters for sure, but no where near 50/50. He doesnt even have that in the country that elected him.

Wouldnt worry about being in Trumps corner, doubt he knows what corner he is in half the time.

The funny thing the very people who can't even watch the man on TV, will fully support him when we attack Iran. Your already buy the propaganda about the Iranians developing WMD to attack the West, sometimes also known as Israel.

The UK is going to attack Iran? Bloody hell, May's even more clueless than I thought.

The UK is going to attack Iran? Bloody hell, May's even more clueless than I thought.

No it will be the new Tory PM who will back US/Israel attacks on Iran.

Mind you as we are having this very discussion there are British military personnel working for the Israelis on their drone programme. They like our technical skills. I'm not just talking about super qualified or high ranking officers, even the lower ranks including private.

So right now our tax is paying part of the bill for launching drone attacks on houses containing innocent women and children. You will be sold a different story by main steam media. You wont ever question it because we need to focus on Trumps latest outrageously offensive tweet.

Back