• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

I see that Trump appears to be caught up in a lie about Obama not contacting the families of US soldiers killed on active service.

And a man claims Trump promised to send him a cheque for $25K after his son, a serving soldier had died.

According to the BBC, Trump's Twitter account has been retweeting some anti-Muslim videos from a far-right group. I'd like to think he's been hacked but you can never be sure with this clown.

Nearly 500 hundred posts and no one has worked out why old Donald plays the fool whilst deceiving you all.

How is he deceiving? Please expand.

You will have to look at who his real paymasters are. To give you a clue they are the same people who had Obama, Bush, Clinton and every president after JFK in their pockets.

Google JFK's or Eisenhower's famous speeches about taking on secret societies. Then add the fact that JFK was going to dismantle the CIA and he wrote an executive order to take back control of the Federal reserve in June 1963.....We all know what happened in November 1963.

Every president has been bought and paid for since......Including Trump. He has just convinced the US that he is an alternative....Stop sending troops to the ME for Israeli benefit etc......Don't worry Iran is well and truly on the list under Donald.

P.S Many people don't know that Nixon was financed by Prescott Bush, who was the grandfather of George W Bush. George H Bush was a big player in the CIA in the 60's. He then become the Director of the CIA in the 80's and of course Vice President Under Reagan.

You will have to look at who his real paymasters are. To give you a clue they are the same people who had Obama, Bush, Clinton and every president after JFK in their pockets.

Google JFK's or Eisenhower's famous speeches about taking on secret societies. Then add the fact that JFK was going to dismantle the CIA and he wrote an executive order to take back control of the Federal reserve in June 1963.....We all know what happened in November 1963.

Every president has been bought and paid for since......Including Trump. He has just convinced the US that he is an alternative....Stop sending troops to the ME for Israeli benefit etc......Don't worry Iran is well and truly on the list under Donald.

P.S Many people don't know that Nixon was financed by Prescott Bush, who was the grandfather of George W Bush. George H Bush was a big player in the CIA in the 60's. He then become the Director of the CIA in the 80's and of course Vice President Under Reagan.
but why does he play the fool? Are you saying his financiers tell him to tweet ***** all day long?

but why does he play the fool? Are you saying his financiers tell him to tweet
***** all day long?

Because people like you won't notice what is really going on. You won't ask to many questions if they tell you Iran or NK are about to attack the US. Just like you didn't when we went to war with Iraq.

As the Romans used say..... Give them bread and circuses and you control the plebiscite.

P.S if there is an altercation with an Iranian sub or something similar some time in the future don't be suprised

Because people like you won't notice what is really going on. You won't ask to many questions if they tell you Iran or NK are about to attack the US. Just like you didn't when we went to war with Iraq.

As the Romans used say..... Give them bread and circuses and you control the plebiscite.

P.S if there is an altercation with an Iranian sub or something similar some time in the future don't be suprised
who exactly are people like me? Is that your version of a Trumpism - personalise debate so that any point you may have to justify gets lost in tit for tat?

If 'people like me' can just be me for one moment - it's stopped working as I'm no longer surprised that he seems to actively promote stupidity - I now look beyond that and at the stinking policy he puts forward.

Very illuminati'ing

who exactly are people like me? Is that your version of a Trumpism - personalise debate so that any point you may have to justify gets lost in tit for tat?

If 'people like me' can just be me for one moment - it's stopped working as I'm no longer surprised that he seems to actively promote stupidity - I now look beyond that and at the stinking policy he puts forward.

Well in that case stop looking at the circus of tweets etc.

My test was how quickly would it be before Trump would bomb another country. Bearing in mind your boy Obama bombed more countries than any other US president in history.

Didn't even have to wait 6 months because by April the US had bombed Syria. In typical Trump style and playing the ill informed fool he said it was because my wife watched those poor injured children and talked me into it....Never mind all that look what he has just put on Twitter.

My test was how quickly would it be before Trump would bomb another country. Bearing in mind your boy Obama bombed more countries than any other US president in history.

Didn't even have to wait 6 months because by April the US had bombed Syria. In typical Trump style and playing the ill informed fool he said it was because my wife watched those poor injured children and talked me into it....Never mind all that look what he has just put on Twitter.
I don't follow him on twitter, I was just following this discussion and wondered how him being advised to act like a fool was part of a master plan. I'm not convinced it is.

You give him way too much credit. The man has the IQ of a cornflake and the political acumen to match.

Yes, we can discuss who controls Presidents - mainly major oil companies, tobacco companies and various other investments organisations - but they are quite subtle. I am not "one of those people" you refer to and fully grasp the dumming down of society by the media in order to stop people thinking about those things that then result in them asking questions. However, I like questions and scratching the surface.

What worries me greatly about Trump is that there is absolutely no rhyme or reason why he does what he does. He's been sabre rattling with North Korea again. You, I and anyone who count the number of fingers on their hands know there isn't a solution to North Korea - certainly not a military one. Yet he continues to waggle his **** in his never display of political machismo. Those people who guide PotUS (be them the official advisors or the "shady people") would be telling him this, but he seemingly isn't one for sound advice.

So, we have a PotUS who presides via Twitter, isn't able to strategise and dismisses any criticism with the term "fake news".

I'd be surprised if he sees his full term through, because sooner or later someone in the background is going to step into the foreground.....

The orange prick then has a go at Theresa May in regards to focusing on Islamic terrorism in the UK.....by tweeting the wrong Theresa May. IQ of a cornflake indeed.

Back