• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

Almost certainly. But the point remains. If Clinton or Obama had made the trip the BBC would have been wetting it’s pants in excitement .. unfortunately they didn’t have the political balls
absolute rubbish. Trump has given Kim Jong Un exactly what he wants. He's validated his status and given him plenty of material ("He loves his people") for his state run propaganda.

In return Trump has got absolutely nothing of substance. In fact, he's weakened the US/Western positioning in the Far East by promising to pull out of training exercises in the area. China and Russia will be loving that, and trading allies like South Korea and Japan will be concerned.

absolute rubbish. Trump has given Kim Jong Un exactly what he wants. He's validated his status and given him plenty of material ("He loves his people") for his state run propaganda.

In return Trump has got absolutely nothing of substance. In fact, he's weakened the US/Western positioning in the Far East by promising to pull out of training exercises in the area. China and Russia will be loving that, and trading allies like South Korea and Japan will be concerned.

There’s truth in what you say, IMO. However I think sometimes massaging egos (and potentially thereby legitimising to a degree) as a means to engage and resolve seemingly intractable problems can pay dividends. Look at the Northern Ireland peace process. Geopolitical conflicts are usually different from each other, as the sources of disagreement are usually different and the personalities with the power and influence to take communities with them are always different. The approach taken with North Korea to date has had limited, or arguably no, positive impact (but huge negative impact for the North Korean people). Trying something different may work. I’m no fan of Trump (at all!), but if an unorthodox approach works in the end, the ends would have justified the means in my view.

So the status quo was the way forward? No dialogue, more nuclear tests, more sanctions and more US. military exercises near China.. yeah your right. That’s the way to go

Last edited by a moderator:
The fat greasy orange man-baby now says that the Sun story about Brexit and Bojo was "fake" news, thus screwing over his comrade in arms Rupert Murdoch.

Did I, or did I not hear a recording of his voice uttering the very words that the contemptable rag printed? Unbelieveable.

If any more proof was needed that the American people must vote this lunatic out of office or their own security forces shoot him in the head, soon then take a look at the BBC News site. This nutcase has sided with Putin rather than his very own FBI.

I have little time for the yanks but for the sake of humanity, take the shot.

Sadly, there is still strong support in the US for Donald from those that have really benefited from his actions. Certainly those that believe America is the only country in the world and everyone should do as Donald says are still alive and kicking in the Trump corner. Sod being a World statesman, he sees everything as a deal which he can negotiate. A real role model for our Boris.

Sadly, there is still strong support in the US for Donald from those that have really benefited from his actions. Certainly those that believe America is the only country in the world and everyone should do as Donald says are still alive and kicking in the Trump corner. Sod being a World statesman, he sees everything as a deal which he can negotiate. A real role model for our Boris.

His approval rate has never been above 45% and averages 37%. In other words, he isn't popular, not even with his own.

Again, take the shot.

His approval rate has never been above 45% and averages 37%. In other words, he isn't popular, not even with his own.

Again, take the shot.
And now I know why I try to stay out of the Politics forum. I'm not very good at it.

The reality is the President of the United States is either so ****ing dumb he genuinely doesn't understand the difference between "would" and "wouldn't" or is so ****ing stupid he genuinely believes everyone is as ****ing stupid as him and will believe his latest bull****.

I look forward to the mid-terms where the Dems will probably wipe out the Republicans and they can begin to impeach the traitorous scumbag.

Back