• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

To keep figures in balance V the UK,

Chicago (which is roughly the same size of Birmingham) had at least 69 confirmed shootings between Monday 30th April and Thursday 3rd May.

23 were shot in just a 24 hour period.

A whopping 4,431 victims were shot in Chicago in just 2016 alone.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/05/03/chicago-40-people-shot-warm-weather/577876002/

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/01/us/chicago-murders-2016/index.html

Anyway, back to Trump, it seems he has ruined that special relationship with the French already by claiming that the 2015 Paris attacks could have been stopped if the french citizens were carrying guns.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44017172

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44045957

Absolutely nothing to do with being a misguided and decaying deal with no future and absolutely everything to do with the billions and billions of foreign money Saudi Arabia has tied up and hidden within the US economy and Saudi arms sales pressure too. Oh, and cosying up to Israel as well.

The man is an absolute idiot and global liability. And as for BoJo getting his head stuck up the tyrants backside, he needs locking up in the Tower and kept out of international harms way.

Having fixed North Korea. The Donald is now turning his attention to Iran.
I fully expect them to be ******** their pants shortly.

Having fixed North Korea. The Donald is now turning his attention to Iran.
I fully expect them to be ******** their pants shortly.

So funny. NK no doubt will do an about turn, because a deal with the US isn't literally worth the paper it's printed on.

So funny. NK no doubt will do an about turn, because a deal with the US isn't literally worth the paper it's printed on.

Apparently North Koreas nuclear expansion was suddenly curtailed by landslides
https://thediplomat.com/2018/04/north-koreas-nuclear-test-site-has-collapsed-chinese-scientists/
So they came out internationally and did the "we are nice people, tell you what we will stop our nuclear program" bit and various leaders are taking the credit...

Last week Boris Johnson was suggesting Donald Trump could be due the Nobel Peace Prize. Today 52 dead because of clashes triggered by Trump moving a US embassy to Jerusalem.

Five children were among those shot dead. That figure will rise. Two things really upset me about this. Why do the Israelis use live ammunition when tear gas, rubber bullets or water cannon will do? Some would say it's murder. Secondly, why do the Palestinians let their children anywhere near the shootings and in the line of fire?

Five children were among those shot dead. That figure will rise. Two things really upset me about this. Why do the Israelis use live ammunition when tear gas, rubber bullets or water cannon will do? Some would say it's murder. Secondly, why do the Palestinians let their children anywhere near the shootings and in the line of fire?
its absolute madness on both sides but as the internationally recognised state I don't know why Israel think this is an acceptable way to 'police' the area, I don't understand why they are so blatant.
And I know Trump is surrounded by ever an changing entourage of crazies but there must be diplomats who would tell him positioning an embassy there would leave its staff in permanent danger and the blood of the locals would result from his grandstanding.

its absolute madness on both sides but as the internationally recognised state I don't know why Israel think this is an acceptable way to 'police' the area, I don't understand why they are so blatant.
And I know Trump is surrounded by ever an changing entourage of crazies but there must be diplomats who would tell him positioning an embassy there would leave its staff in permanent danger and the blood of the locals would result from his grandstanding.

Trump had promised all this before he was President. Look up his speech to AIPAC in March 2016 very revealing. You can read the full speech in the Times of Israel.

Then you will understand why Israel are desperate to go to war with Iran. When Trump talks about Palestine and his beautiful Jewish grandchild you know he isn't just going to make America great again

Trump had promised all this before he was President. Look up his speech to AIPAC in March 2016 very revealing. You can read the full speech in the Times of Israel.

Then you will understand why Israel are desperate to go to war with Iran. When Trump talks about Palestine and his beautiful Jewish grandchild you know he isn't just going to make America great again
He said he'd build a wall and Mexico would pay for it too. Whenever he first said he would move the embassy its actually doing it that is the issue - Jerusalem is disputed territory and to single-handedly declare for one side when there is no sign of any international consensus on the dispute being settled is the act of a megalomaniac.

He said he'd build a wall and Mexico would pay for it too. Whenever he first said he would move the embassy its actually doing it that is the issue - Jerusalem is disputed territory and to single-handedly declare for one side when there is no sign of any international consensus on the dispute being settled is the act of a megalomaniac.

Mexico was to please 'The good old boys'. Israel is for the people who decide who becomes president of the US.....The Industrial Military Complex. Look up Eisenhower's or JFK's speeches about the dangers of how powerful they had become.

Anyone who thinks Trump become President on luck, showbiz and dumb Americans needs to think again.

Mexico was to please 'The good old boys'. Israel is for the people who decide who becomes president of the US.....The Industrial Military Complex. Look up Eisenhower's or JFK's speeches about the dangers of how powerful they had become.

Anyone who thinks Trump become President on luck, showbiz and dumb Americans needs to think again.
As interesting and insightful as listening to various ex president speeches would be it's clear as day on the very basic information available right now that Trump is the head of state and he has created a new level of dispute, disruption and violence where no extra was needed.

That embassy is in West Jerusalem,which of course would still remain part of Israel in the event of any eventual two-state solution in Palestine.However, moving it now has made it impossible for America to pose as an honest broker in any future two state talks.

As interesting and insightful as listening to various ex president speeches would be it's clear as day on the very basic information available right now that Trump is the head of state and he has created a new level of dispute, disruption and violence where no extra was needed.

You should check out a independent journalist called Abby Martin. Very smart, honest and attractive women.

I would recommend Abby Martin exposes Zionism and Israel on Joe Rogan podcast. (Don't be put off by the title) its all about the untold truth in Palestine.

Once Abbey has impressed you then watch Empire files: Abby Martin exposes what Hillary Clinton really represents.....Its from 2016 before the election but you might understand why Billary lost.

Last edited:
So. North Korea back in its box.. landslide or whatever ..
Iran about to get the treatment .. just as China suddenly decides it wants a new trade deal with America. Mmm I can’t possibly guess which side this trade deal will favour , but expect to see that trade deficit tumble.

EU sent packing re trade as well. Give em a few weeks and they will come crawling back. Expect Germany’s huge trade surplus with America to fall. And for chlorinated chicken to become acceptable in German supermarkets soon

So uncle Donald has slapped a 25% tax on imported steel, and the mighty EU is looking to fight fire with fire, with slapping a similar percentage of tax on Harley Davidson Motorbikes!!... As if we all own one of them.

Well bugger me backwards with a bog brush... It's hardly fighting talk is it!!
I bet he isn't losing much sleep tonight!! :smile:

Back