• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lincoln City

Benfleet A1

Hector Of The House
I never thought the day would come when I say well done Lincoln for becoming the first non league team to make the last eight of the FA Cup since 1914. Fantastic stuff.

The Cowleys are doing an outstanding job there, could be on for the league & cup double this season! :happy:

well done the Imps...but my day that was a 3rd div v 4th div game...things change

Incredible by Lincoln, I hope they get a plum away draw in the next round against the likes of Chelsea,Man City or the Gooners (if they beat Sutton!)

Small clubs need money from these ties as the PL doesn't look after us...

well done to the Cowleys - Essex boys giving it the large one!!! :smile:

I'll await the FA investigation into Joey Barton's off the ball incident and laughable feigning injury and expect the full 3 match retrospective ban!

Fantastic result, well done Lincoln! The magic of the FA cup giant killing at its greatest!

And just seen Danny Crowley on the BBC breakfast sofa this morning, and what a lovely, unassuming and humble guy he comes across as. He was saying about his career as a PE teacher at Fitzwymark, his experience as a part time non league player and as the manager at Concord Rangers and then Braintree, where they made the play offs last year. When you remember he and Nicky have only been full time this season, it's a remarkable achievement.

And if the FAs stance on Arsenal not being allowed to give the proceeds to Sutton is true, just proves how broken the system is, and the FA should be hanging their heads in shame!

I'll await the FA investigation into Joey Barton's off the ball incident and laughable feigning injury and expect the full 3 match retrospective ban!

Fantastic result, well done Lincoln! The magic of the FA cup giant killing at its greatest!

And just seen Danny Crowley on the BBC breakfast sofa this morning, and what a lovely, unassuming and humble guy he comes across as. He was saying about his career as a PE teacher at Fitzwymark, his experience as a part time non league player and as the manager at Concord Rangers and then Braintree, where they made the play offs last year. When you remember he and Nicky have only been full time this season, it's a remarkable achievement.

And if the FAs stance on Arsenal not being allowed to give the proceeds to Sutton is true, just proves how broken the system is, and the FA should be hanging their heads in shame!

Both worked at Fitz, I feel they will be head hunted by a bigger club, very soon.

Lincoln will play Arsenal or Sutton away. Good draw for them, now we need Sutton to beat Arsenal tomorrow. :winking:

Loving the cup this season.

Danny and his brother can indeed walk on water..these two are destined for bigger things.

Come on Sutton.

Love Sutton to pull of a shock - surely that's the end of Wanger?

Think is, I think they'll leak an early goal and get battered.

As much as I would love it, I can't see anything other than a 6 nil loss for Sutton. Arsenal will put a good side out as they will be desperate to stay in the cup as its one of their only chances of winning anything this year.

As much as I would love it, I can't see anything other than a 6 nil loss for Sutton. Arsenal will put a good side out as they will be desperate to stay in the cup as its one of their only chances of winning anything this year.

Agreed. He'd be mad to not put out a full first team.

Agreed. He'd be mad to not put out a full first team.

Depends on what is more important to him and the club; winning the FA Cup or the "Champions" League for next season. To me they're not mutually exclusive, but (given previous seasons) he seems to think they are.

Depends on what is more important to him and the club; winning the FA Cup or the "Champions" League for next season. To me they're not mutually exclusive, but (given previous seasons) he seems to think they are.

Oof, if it's Sutton 1 Arsenal 0 I think it'd goodbye Mr W, especially after that 5-1 mauling by BM.

Back