• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Agreed and because we have played Sheffield United, we have a nice week off before Saturday, whereas Port Vale will have to play in midweek, giving our lads ample rest time to get 100% fit.

No point in risking anyone tomorrow who isn't 100%.

I think they tried to make us sit in allocated seats last year but a lot of people won't anyway so you should be fine to move to somewhere different if you don't like where your allocated seat is.

Thanks, will move somewhere else, I don't fancy the back row
of that stand!

Excited for every game that comes along. Cant be there today which I'm gutted about but everyone enjoy and lets bag those three points shrimpers! :happy:

Unfortunately couldn't make it today - however, I'll be listening to the match on BBC Essex:thumbsup:

Two and a half hours and I can actually just walk down the road for this one for a change, fantastic, cant wait for the rivalry to begin, especially as I shall slip into the local with my Gillingham season ticket holding friends, packed full of Gills fans, a significant number of whom, know Im a fanatical shrimper and if last time is anything to go by, my entrance will be loudly announced and some stick will arrive and great banter, although couple of years back, one moron wanted to have a pop.

Two and a half hours and I can actually just walk down the road for this one for a change, fantastic, cant wait for the rivalry to begin, especially as I shall slip into the local with my Gillingham season ticket holding friends, packed full of Gills fans, a significant number of whom, know Im a fanatical shrimper and if last time is anything to go by, my entrance will be loudly announced and some stick will arrive and great banter, although couple of years back, one moron wanted to have a pop.
Will you be wearing your white Clockwork Orange butchers coat? :winking:

Can you apologise for our invasion in 1972, and for taking their North Bank. We were young, foolish and got over excited with the promotion push. Apologies also to the Hells Angels, and especially to the groundsman with the pitchfork, even tho he did try to stab me and CC with it. Funny how times have changed. He was seen as a local hero in the Gillingham local paper at the time. Nowadays, if a groundsman tries to thrust a pitchfork into a few kids bodies, it would be a definite sacking and possibly prison.

Can you apologise for our invasion in 1972, and for taking their North Bank. We were young, foolish and got over excited with the promotion push. Apologies also to the Hells Angels, and especially to the groundsman with the pitchfork, even tho he did try to stab me and CC with it. Funny how times have changed. He was seen as a local hero in the Gillingham local paper at the time. Nowadays, if a groundsman tries to thrust a pitchfork into a few kids bodies, it would be a definite sacking and possibly prison.

:smile: Love the image of a groundsman chasing people off with a pitchfork!

Back