• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

edwardss2

Hello! New to Southend from North London and despite not having been yet am thinking of a season ticket. Any tips about where to/not to sit? I worry about pillars, toilets, a cup of tea at half-time and I like to sing a bit but am not too much. Anything else I need to know to fit in from day 1?
Ed

Sit in the west stand mate - best place for noise. The toilets are abysmal, the tea will take you an eternity to queue up for, but the football is good. :smile::smile:

Welcome to the Blues family - easily sorted, just try out all the stands in the new few home games and see which you prefer. Also depends on how you're getting to the ground, if parking then often West is nearer to where you're likely to be able to park.

Hello! New to Southend from North London and despite not having been yet am thinking of a season ticket. Any tips about where to/not to sit? I worry about pillars, toilets, a cup of tea at half-time and I like to sing a bit but am not too much. Anything else I need to know to fit in from day 1?
Ed

Hi Ed and welcome.
Reading your post I need to ask, are you sure Roots Hall is for you.:smile:

Eh, we play on BLUE, the ref is ALWAYS a wrong 'un and linos are worse.
And the bright glow from the dug out is El Tango:Worthy:

Back