• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Such passion for a hated rival! Are you sure you're on the right message board? Sad!

Hated rival?

Having watched the Blues for nearly sixty years I appreciate meeting up with the supporters of Leyton Orient, Fulham, Barnet etc and further north the likes of Walsall, Tranmere, Rochdale, Oldham etc.

They are proper clubs with proper supporters who have chosen to support unfashionable clubs through thick and mainly thin when it would have been much easier to support the huge clubs on their doorstep.

Why should I hate them or their clubs?

This childish 'hatred' of Clubs is playground stuff. Surely we little teams should stick together and support one another in crises?

This childish 'hatred' of Clubs is playground stuff. Surely we little teams should stick together and support one another in crises?

You can support Orient all you want you mug. As long as Southend United are in good shape, I couldn't give a flying **** about anyone else.

You can support Orient all you want you mug. As long as Southend United are in good shape, I couldn't give a flying **** about anyone else.

Don't be concerned irenbird. You can choose your friends but sadly you can't stop mugs like Shackleford from attaching themselves to your team.

I used to work with an Orient fan and we had banter. Then we played each other and a few of our fans thought they looked uncomfortable so we wanted to make sure we weren't taking up all their chairs by making sure they had somewhere to sit. We tried to pass them across gently but they were a long way away.

Anyway, I still keep in touch with the Orient fan and we have some lower league banter.

one of my oldest mates is an Arsenal fan who doesn't even know football exists outside the premier league. in fact. I don't think he knows anything exists outside the 4th place and going out the Champions league in the first knock out round.

I know who I'd rather have a chat about football with.

Whether Orient or someone else, they have many employees who might lose their income. :sad:

Whether Orient or someone else, they have many employees who might lose their income. :sad:

Already have by look of it.

Reports they havent been paid.

Did we have a thread earlier this season about Leonard or someone going to Orient and if they wanted him we wouldnt be able to stop it because of their massive wealth?

Now look at them.

Back