• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Go on then, I'll bite !

So, Cox has an off day and you "factually" now say he is an old timer that cant kick a ball !!! Hmmmmmm

So, Ferdinand, has been injured, but actually looked ok, but now "factually" you are saying this old timer is a route of our now poor run of no wins in 2 .... Hmmmmmmmmmm

So, let's forget how well MAF has been playing and lets now say, because he he has been poor the last 2 games, he is now a problem ..... hmmmmmmmmm ( lets ask some of the other Clubs if they would like our MAF "problem" ).

Any one else I have missed from your simplistic view of football ( and yes I do believe "simple" is a very good word for you )

This again is the issue with you "luvvie" , you talk in time frames that suit your "simple" mind .... you totally forget about how well Cox and Ferdinand and MAF have been playing over the last 22 games and this is why "luvvie" your responses to me are easy to pick on. You add nothing of substance, never have !

Please dont call me "luvvie" as well you patronising troll

Dear luvvie,

Cox in the main has been decent...no question !
Marc in the main has been decent but any idiot can see he cannot play consecutive 90 minute games.
Ferdy is class but has injury concerns.
Ranger in fairness has limited pitch time which is no surprise to me.

We then have Hines and Nouble as back up ditto Robbo.

Marc needs a rest without question,he looked knackered against Vale....Robbo and Cox to start for me against BR...if fit bring on Ranger for the last 30 with Marc.

What do you think Luvvie.

Dear luvvie,

Cox in the main has been decent...no question !
Marc in the main has been decent but any idiot can see he cannot play consecutive 90 minute games.
Ferdy is class but has injury concerns.
Ranger in fairness has limited pitch time which is no surprise to me.

We then have Hines and Nouble as back up ditto Robbo.

Marc needs a rest without question,he looked knackered against Vale....Robbo and Cox to start for me against BR...if fit bring on Ranger for the last 30 with Marc.

What do you think Luvvie.

There we go...:net::net::net:

Cox needs a targetman, like MAF or Ranger! playing Robinson would leave us lumping balls long to see them come straight back...

Have you ever actually been to a game? or watched any game of football?

There we go...:net::net::net:

Cox needs a targetman, like MAF or Ranger! playing Robinson would leave us lumping balls long to see them come straight back...

Have you ever actually been to a game? or watched any game of football?

Vale sussed out how to stop us and in truth should have won...we are averaging 1 point per game over the last 6 matches,yet you want to go with the same starting eleven....things need to be freshened up and fast or the PO could be all over very soon.

You clearly have a limited view on the game.

I think 'MrsBlue' is applying the 2 points for a win rule! :winking:

Honestly everyone just ignore MrsBlue and eventually the troll will go away. How refreshing has it been of late without the troll coming up with pointless meaningless drivel? Ignore and eventually it will crawl back under its bridge.

Honestly everyone just ignore MrsBlue and eventually the troll will go away. How refreshing has it been of late without the troll coming up with pointless meaningless drivel? Ignore and eventually it will crawl back under its bridge.

Your post count over 9 year's averages 1 post every week...blimey if this forum was full of people posting as little as you do,it would have died year's ago !

Meaningless drivel...check out the stuff you write....riveting it is not.

Back