• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maldon Shrimper

First XI⭐
Please note if you intend to renew your Season Ticket it will cost you an extra £5 if you do it at the ticket office.Some of you may already know this but I didn't read the small print saying renewing online saves you that admin fee.

Please note if you intend to renew your Season Ticket it will cost you an extra £5 if you do it at the ticket office.Some of you may already know this but I didn't read the small print saying renewing online saves you that admin fee.

I didn't but thanks to you I do now :thumbsup: Cheers

The only way to pay monthly is through zebra finance. I think you have to go to zebra finance website.

I tried them once, but they made me cross! :sad:

Last edited:
I rang in and explainred that I applied online and genuinely was locked out and could we complete the transaction over the phone. They were incredibly helpful and no admin fee was charged when I checked my bank account later on :clap: :thumbsup:

It won't let me buy my own season ticket seats online:angry:

Also, I need 1 adult, 1 senior and 1 child but will only offer me 3 full price adult tickets with no option to change them. Really not impressed.

Also, I need 1 adult, 1 senior and 1 child but will only offer me 3 full price adult tickets with no option to change them. Really not impressed.

Make sure you click on the 'Season Ticket Renewals' link under the 'Tickets' heading on the site.

Is this for cash purchases in the ticket office too or just card purchases?

I tried to renew online but I want to pay monthly and there is no option for that

I think you have to fill the form in manually then, and the finance company will send you a schedule to be signed in the future - we did ours this way last year, and I don't think we got the schedule for a few months after signing our application forms.

You have to have all the seats linked too I think.

I wonder if Jonny Stokes has got his shrimpers st yet? Not heard from him on here for a long while.

Back