• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Email updates

For some random reason, the other day I started getting a new email any time anyone makes a post on a thread i'm subscribed to.
I checked my settings and it's set to 'Through my control panel only'.
Do I need to do 'no not subscribe' or is thus thing just a bit screwed?

ta

You do kind of answer your own question. If you subscribe to a post you have to be notified if new posts are added to it...email seems the correct way to do this....Unsubscribe to the thread to stop this.

John.

You do kind of answer your own question. If you subscribe to a post you have to be notified if new posts are added to it...email seems the correct way to do this....Unsubscribe to the thread to stop this.

John.

I have unsubscribed in the General Settings, i've tried to unsubscribe in the emails (says the link is broken) and I've tried from the individual threads.

the emails started seemingly at random, any idea why when I didn't change any settings?

Back