• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Some Cov fans were telling me that their owners and Wasps hate each other and they only have next season left to play at the ground. Real shame as they will be in serious danger next season.

What they'd give to back at Highfield Road eh!?

I just hope that if we ever see FF built it has atmosphere - despite it looking tired RH has a great buzz on match days, there's something to be said for old school grounds

Wasn't a great game as other have stated but was still a professional display IMO. Early start, grab a reasonably comfortable lead and see the game out. Job done within the first 20. I will add however that if we play like that against Bolton I can only see a heavy defeat.

Thought our standout players were White, Ranger and Robinson personally. White showed why he is the ultimate professional and still has a lot to offer this club. The block in the second half saved us a nervous ending. Ranger is just a complete menace and although tired in the second half, I thought he looked a lot fitter than the previous few games. Robinson also caused problems with his persistent running and has pace to burn.

A note on Wordsworth. I completely agree he didn't have the best of games but don't think he was quite as bad as some people are making out. He's been well off the boil the last few games but I think that's down to a change in role. With the narrow midfield he's been playing CAM and not been getting back as much which I'm putting down to an instruction from Brown. On Tuesday he was playing in a pretty flat 4 which saw him return to CM and I thought defensively he was okay. He bottles challenges and still likes to flick the ball on at every opportunity but I feel the criticism is harsh for his display Tuesday.

Back