• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

AndyT

Lord of the Reedy River
Yep, why not.

We did this for the Morecambe match a couple of years back and it was good fun and much easier to use.

Count me in! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, why not.

We did this for the Morecambe match a couple of years back and it was good fun and much easier to use.

Count me in! :thumbsup:

Cheers Andy. I think I'll make this a separate thread to attract more posters maybe.

Anyone for the Chat Room tomorrow afternoon?

For those of us not privileged to be at Wimbledon tomorrow, does anyone fancy using the Chat Room instead of slogging through the official match thread? For those who have never tried it, there is a 'chat' button at the top of the page between the 'shop' and 'what's new' buttons. Just click and off you go.

Good call.

I was thinking the same.

Also, the chat room seems to work better for the exiles, as updates are faster.

I've been in the chat room - had a chat with myself (much like being at home with the family) - and come out again.

You bunch of part-timers ...........

We used to get over 40 people in the Chat Room during match-time but it just petered out over time.

By all means have another go.

If I'm back home in time, hope to see all you chaps in there tomorrow afternoon!

UTB
:happy:

I've been in the chat room - had a chat with myself (much like being at home with the family) - and come out again.

You bunch of part-timers ...........

The thing is Rattus, you're meant to chat with others when they are also in the chat room. Whilst talking to yourself is probably comforting it's not how it's meant to be. Try again this afternoon, unless you're going to the real thing obviously.:smiles:

Looking forward to this, later.

Have we got the cat food and milk in for Chicken?

The thing is Rattus, you're meant to chat with others when they are also in the chat room. Whilst talking to yourself is probably comforting it's not how it's meant to be. Try again this afternoon, unless you're going to the real thing obviously.:smiles:

Trouble is I end up arguing with myself ........................... :facepalm:

Looking forward to this, later.

Have we got the cat food and milk in for Chicken?

Absolutely, Andy - I got a big Sheba poultry collection in for the old boy yesterday. He's basking in the sun currently trying to relax before his duty later. I'm saving the milk for enticing him in at the most auspicious time.

Marvellous news.

I think it's important, pre-match, that there's the right mixture of diet and relaxation, :thumbsup:

Can we get Chicken in the chat room? :smile:

Roxy - that's kind and thoughtful. I don't think I can mess with the karma though. It's got to be 4.25pm when I tune in and he has to be all lapped up in front of Jeff Stelling. It worked a treat last week and I don't want to change anything about that routine just in case we irk The Gods Of Football.

Back