• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thanks for briefly transporting me back to 1979 and overnight Hall of Residence card games!

Foran also adept at Poker. Allegedly.

Yeah, it used to be all the rage during my time as a BR apprentice - the loser drew a card and got their knuckles smacked with the deck. Stupid! :nope:

I think the hardest time for Ranger will be the off season.

Who'll keep an eye on him between the end of the season and start of pre-season? Just hope he can keep his head together.

You forget he's due to be sentenced in the fraud case at the end of April, he might well be in jail.

More to the point, if he is, he won't be much help in the play offs.

I don't think he's going to be sentenced at the end of April.

The trial for the other two herberts starts then.

You may be right ........ but somehow those that do slag off others seem to be directly correlated to the size of their gob and indirectly correlated to the amount of material they have between their two ears ...........

I do hope I have my correlations the right way round ................

Hash tag: Whydidtheyteachussuchthingsatschool?

negatively correlated

Unfortunately Nile's far from blameless past will leave him open to verbal jibes from opposition fan's which although not ideal is understandable. Just hope he keeps responding by scoring goals.
Do not think we can be do critical of anything that was directed Nile's way on Saturday really as several in the away section wanted to spend the afternoon hurling abuse at a Wimbledon player just because his hair had a 'top knot'.

it was an absolute shocker to be fair. Top knot and alice band? mate, come on

it was an absolute shocker to be fair. Top knot and alice band? mate, come on

Absolutely. If we can't take the **** out of the opposition players' **** haircuts what is the point of even turning up anymore?

He had a shocker as well.

Despite the abuse the general consensus from other Lge 1 sides is they fear Ranger, and would want him in their side.

Just an idea to float;

What about producing a Nile Ranger t-shirt based on the Peter Tosh 'Dread and Alive' LP cover.. for SZ members? (If we get in the playoffs - warmer weather, what could be cooler?) with Ranger 50 on the back in the same font... I'd buy one

PETER_TOSH_WANTED%2BDREAD%2B%26%2BALIVE-531550.jpg

Despite the abuse the general consensus from other Lge 1 sides is they fear Ranger, and would want him in their side.

Just an idea to float;

What about producing a Nile Ranger t-shirt based on the Peter Tosh 'Dread and Alive' LP cover.. for SZ members? (If we get in the playoffs - warmer weather, what could be cooler?) with Ranger 50 on the back in the same font... I'd buy one

PETER_TOSH_WANTED%2BDREAD%2B%26%2BALIVE-531550.jpg

Probably best to see where that court case goes first. Otherwise you might end up a laughing-stock walking down Wembley way.

I'd be happy to wear one of those.

Especially if we play Millwall! :whistling:

Back